Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
+2
Savant
Creain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creain
Guild Member

Rogue application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:36 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Marcel Jensen

- Tell us about yourself: Im a 24 year old dude, living on my own in Roskilde. I currently work as a Datatechnician at an ISP in Denmark. My spare time I usually spent in front of my computer or PS3 Razz

WoW info

- Character's Name: Creain

- Class: Rogue

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): As the talents look now, I would go for a 15/41/5 combat dagger build, when I hit level 70.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): When the game came out, I started a guild with some friends called Northern Elite. We ended up being quite a load of people, just leveling and having fun together.
When people started hitting 60, some wanted to raid, some do other things. Me and a couple of the others from Northern Elite then started a guild called Offspring, which focused on end game raiding. I played there for 2 years, being an officer in 1 of those.
I got behind because of school when TBC came out, so I was left with no raid spot. Since then I have been having some fun with some friends on alot of other characters.

- Reason for rerolling: Hard to find a guild as a Rogue, and that is the class I have passion for playing.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Creain

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Great knowledge of my class, a will to have fun and down bosses at the same time.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? I expect to have fun, and raid. Maybe even get to know a couple of new people.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No, not at the moment.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Your raid times fit me perfectly, I will probably be online from 19.00 - 01.00 most days.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes. I prefer Ventrilo though.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes. I agree.

- Anything else you want to add?: Not really.
Back to top Go down
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:05 am

I think I might have forgotten to describe my raiding experience.
In Offspring I cleared the following:
MC
BWL
ZG
AQ20
AQ40
Naxxramas (up untill Sapphiron).
Kharazan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair.

In a guild after offspring I killed the following:
SSC: Hydross and Lurker
TK: Void Reaver and Solarian
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:53 am

Hello, thanks for applying.

Creain wrote:
Reason for rerolling: Hard to find a guild as a Rogue, and that is the class I have passion for playing.

Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Creain

I can understand what you are getting at, some classes do struggle to find guilds. But are you sure you want to level up the same class and go through farming Karazhan again?

Quote :
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes. I agree.

I'm not saying I dont believe you here, after all you are aware of our raid times. But just have another read through if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 am

Going through the same things again, wont matter to me. As long as I am going to do it together with alot of other people. If I was going to do it alone, I wouldn't, but here the leveling phase is like in the beginning of the game, in my first guild, and Kharazan will then be the first raid. I honestly believe it will be fun, because of the fact everyone is starting over Smile Same class doesnt matter to me, I enjoy playing a rogue very much!

I can read the guild rules again, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 am

Creain wrote:
Going through the same things again, wont matter to me. As long as I am going to do it together with alot of other people. If I was going to do it alone, I wouldn't, but here the leveling phase is like in the beginning of the game, in my first guild, and Kharazan will then be the first raid. I honestly believe it will be fun, because of the fact everyone is starting over Smile Same class doesnt matter to me, I enjoy playing a rogue very much!

Righto, sounds reasonable.

As I say, just have another butchers through the rules, see if theres something you might have missed in there that lets me know you've read them Wink
Back to top Go down
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:11 am

I will not sign up for raids and not turn up, and I will not scam other members.

Read the rules again. Can't really think of anything I should have missed. If there is something in particular you are thinking about, let me know, and I will answer any question you might have.
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:15 am

I believe you, however there is a little smilie thing you need to put in Wink Yes, we are very pedantic, but Im on cherry duty so it must be done... oops, did I just give away the answer? Razz
Back to top Go down
Moesph
Guild Member
Moesph

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:16 am

This is amusing Laughing
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://moesph.deviantart.com/
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:36 am

cherry

Consider me retarted Razz
Back to top Go down
Namas
Guild Member
Namas

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 am

We do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 am

Are retarted people allowed to join?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanzi
Guild Member
Shanzi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:38 am

*giggle* cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Namas
Guild Member
Namas

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:40 am

Creain wrote:

Well im here. CHIP CHIP CHERRY O RIGHT O QUEEEN!
Back to top Go down
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:43 am

Namelis1 wrote:
Creain wrote:

Well im here. CHIP CHIP CHERRY O RIGHT O QUEEEN!

And I thought I were retarted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:44 am

Creain wrote:
cherry

Consider me retarted Razz

Smile

You passed the cherry test Smile

Now I have enforced that and made you learn the guild rules off by heart, Im off to do some other important guild officer tasks like cleaning Savant's shoes... Sad

Welcome to the guild, it only gets more silly from here on in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:45 am

I'm not sure whats more funny, Creain for missing ze holy cherry or us for forcing him to read the guild rules 1000 times to find it Razz

Anyway...accepted, welcome to the guild. Make yourself at home on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Creain
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:47 am

Savant wrote:
Anyway...accepted, welcome to the guild. Make yourself at home on the forums.

Thank you Smile

And I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue application (ACCEPTED)   Rogue application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1