Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasc
Guild Member
Kasc

My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) Empty
PostSubject: My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)   My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:33 pm

From what I can tell already, this guild is shaping up to be.. Great. I can already see a great community forming, and have seen some thoughtful discussion. Even though at the time of writing this we actually have started playing yet, I can tell you this - Sacrament is a good rerolling guild.

Everyone has been helpful, answering questions, helping with general things. What's more is the people within the guild have super fast reply times cheers

If you want to gain new friendships while on your WoW experience, this is the guild for you - without a doubt.

All in all.. A great guild, jump on the wagon while you can Wink

*More to come later* Smile

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namas
Guild Member
Namas

PostSubject: Re: My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)   My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Cool I didn't knew you could actually post on this forum.

Yea Im having a blast too haha.
Back to top Go down
Risp
Guild Member
Risp

PostSubject: Re: My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)   My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 pm

DON'T COME HERE, THERE ARE GNOMES IN THIS GUILD! Sad

But seriously; What Kesc wrote couldn't be more correct. Great guild to be apart of!
Back to top Go down
Parata
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)   My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 pm

It have never in my wow-career done so many instances. And the instance teams are great with people who know wtf they are doing as opposed to most pugs.

I think I have spend 10 levels right now basically inside dungeons (at level 40).
Back to top Go down
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)   My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 4:47 pm

and teh BONUS to the guild ..... not a lot of "young-uns" well at least noone acts like one Very Happy

WIN WIN !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)   My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants) Empty

Back to top Go down

My 'Sacrament' Experience (For Future Applicants)
Page 1 of 1