Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: MiK

- Age: Ouch! Lets say probably end up being the called "oldgit" in the guild Razz )

- Tell us about yourself: Lets save something for those quiet times when there is nothing is doing in game Razz but apprantly I sound like a local radio station disc jockey on comms but I have Zero lvls in "DJ'in"

WoW info

- Character's Name: Either Daisychain or Grizzlyadams ( subject to change )

- Class: the Bear ! ( would contemplate a shammy if asked! )

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0ZxhGsfroeuioVxhz - havent looked at the shammy spec tho

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): 4/5 MH & 5/9BT /played 210+ days on main char, did all the classics MC, BWL, AQ, Naxx & ZG but lets say I have 210+ days on my old Gnome and been playing since the beta's .. I have a few alts but got bored as it wasnt any fun leveling on your own Sad

- Reason for rerolling: Need a new direction away from Warlock and "the old log in raid log out tedium" that made me go postal and quit just after Xmas and this venture seems to be just what the doctor ordered !

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: > http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Svirfneblin (not Guilded) please look at reputations as I kinda stuck the old deathmist on as my brother in law is playing on account until time I start playing again (account password will change if I am succesful here so he cant keep stealing my gold like he has from the gnome ) so he has been messing about with the chars getting a feel for what class he wants to play when I start to game again... yes he is too tight to buy his own subs Razz

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? A old geezer who will make sure anyone who tries to over DPS (and I know about that part Embarassed ) wont take my agro and wipe the guild !!

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? FUN with older peeps who are up for some boss killing to boot

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: Nope

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Wifey works evenings and I have a 8yr old at home ( only thursdays I have to wander off for 15 mins to collect little one from brownies ) so YUP avail more or less all the time Smile

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes - only discons on server crashes Crying or Very sad

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Both Smile tbh TS > Vent

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yup - took two coffees to do it tho cherry

- Anything else you want to add?: Nope this has taken long enuff to type up all ready :/
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:38 pm

Hey there,

Thanks for your application Smile

Bear with us (excuse the pun!) while we have a chat about it and Sav will probably want to ask you some questions (he's like that Razz)
Back to top Go down
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Electra wrote:
Bear with us (excuse the pun!)

Cant beat Puns !!! deffo those with Jam and Cream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Hello, thanks for your app.

Ogre wrote:
Grizzlyadams

Please take this name if it is available cheers

Quote :
- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): 4/5 MH & 5/9BT /played 210+ days on main char, did all the classics MC, BWL, AQ, Naxx & ZG but lets say I have 210+ days on my old Gnome and been playing since the beta's .. I have a few alts but got bored as it wasnt any fun leveling on your own Sad

- Reason for rerolling: Need a new direction away from Warlock and "the old log in raid log out tedium" that made me go postal and quit just after Xmas and this venture seems to be just what the doctor ordered !

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: > http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Svirfneblin (not Guilded) please look at reputations as I kinda stuck the old deathmist on as my brother in law is playing on account until time I start playing again (account password will change if I am succesful here so he cant keep stealing my gold like he has from the gnome ) so he has been messing about with the chars getting a feel for what class he wants to play when I start to game again... yes he is too tight to buy his own subs Razz

Sounds reasonable, dont worry about the gear thing.

Quote :
- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yup - took two coffees to do it tho cherry

<----- literary genius Razz

Or not.

Anyway, accepted as a bear, welcome to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Wooot !!!

Will "collar" the name soon as I find out were we going to spawn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Welcome! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)   The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The BEAR !!!!! (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1