Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paladin application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dillinger

Dillinger

Paladin application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Paladin application (ACCEPTED)   Paladin application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:43 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Jimmy

- Tell us about yourself: Married man with 3 dogs currently studying to become a recreation instructor (sounds wrong in english, but it was the only translation I could find). Other than computer games I like to spend my time with the dogs ofcourse, reading, listening to music, watching movies or writing.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Dillinger (The Dillinger Escape Plan-fan) it it's not taken.

- Class: Paladin

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Holy

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Pre-tbc I played an alliance priest on Runetotem in Molten Core, ZG, Onyxias Lair and Blackwing Lair. At the end of 2005 I tried to quit WoW due to being pretty much obsessed with the game there for a while so I deleted my priestess, the game and everything.

I was back in early 2006 again though and restarted as a druid on horde side on Quel Thalas. Unfortunately I got right back in to my 'hardcore' habits again as I was single and unemployed at the time. It was a fresh realm back then and we were amongst the first guilds (Myrmidon) to clear Molten Core. Then came summer and I met the woman that's now my wife and WoW kindof lost its shine there for a while. When I came back more actively I finally managed to do so in a more casual way, I transfered to Nordrassil to play with real life friends there but that didn't go too well as they quit the game and left me alone on a realm that was unknown to me - that was a lonely time (poor me Smile) Anyway, I leveled up the warlock that is currently my main and by the time TBC was out I had found myself a mature casual guild (Nocturnal). When TBC came along I discovered the arena, and let's just say I got hooked and gave up PvE progress, although I did go Karazhan a couple of times. Currently my warlock is listed in the armory as a member of Coffin fillers, a PvP guild, I haven't been in that guild for three weeks though but it just won't update.

- Reason for rerolling: I am bored with PvP, bored with horde, bored with my realm. I'd like a chance to get to know some new people in this game again while starting from 0 together. I could've gone PvE with my warlock I guess, but I only have PvP gear on him and I really don't feel like gearing him up for PvE at all nor raiding as DPS.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Ahasverus

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Experience, a relaxed and helpful attitude. I've seen my share of nice guilds falling a part and I've done my share of mistakes, I'd like to think that I've learned from it all somehow.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? A social, mature guild that does things together for mainly the fun of progressing as a guild. A raiding environment where everyone signs up just for their own benefit is something I wouldn't like to experience again, and I don't think I would have to witness that here as I have a hard time imagining that that kind of people would apply to the guild considering how you introduce yourselves in "What is it all about"-thread.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Normally I'll log on an hour or so during daytime and in the evening around 21-22.00 til around 01.00. When I raid I'll adjust to the raid starting time. I'll do this three times a week.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes cherry

- Anything else you want to add?: I got a really bad headache right now, but my wife is out buying my a pizza right now so hopefully I will survive Neutral
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Paladin application (ACCEPTED)   Paladin application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:51 am

Hello, thanks for your excellent application. You sound like exactly the sort of person we are aiming to recruit into the guild.

Dillinger wrote:
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Normally I'll log on an hour or so during daytime and in the evening around 21-22.00 til around 01.00. When I raid I'll adjust to the raid starting time. I'll do this three times a week.

Just so I'm clear, are you saying you will be available for raids 3 nights a week?
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Dillinger

Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: Paladin application (ACCEPTED)   Paladin application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:57 am

Savant wrote:
Hello, thanks for your excellent application. You sound like exactly the sort of person we are aiming to recruit into the guild.

Dillinger wrote:
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Normally I'll log on an hour or so during daytime and in the evening around 21-22.00 til around 01.00. When I raid I'll adjust to the raid starting time. I'll do this three times a week.

Just so I'm clear, are you saying you will be available for raids 3 nights a week?

Yes, exactly Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Paladin application (ACCEPTED)   Paladin application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:28 am

Dillinger wrote:

Yes, exactly Smile

In that case accepted, welcome to the guild. Feel free to make yourself at home on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Paladin application (ACCEPTED)   Paladin application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 am

Welcome sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin application (ACCEPTED)   Paladin application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paladin application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1