Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john

john

Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:36 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Johannes

- Tell us about yourself: Some studies at home otherwise not much happening at the moment

WoW info

- Character's Name: i do not know yet
- Class: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need?

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Shadow if that is the spec that will benefit the guild most

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Rogue to lvl70, hunter to 65, warlock to 63. Experience up to kara in tbc and zg pre tbc.

- Reason for rerolling: Old guild fell apart, do not want to join a new guild where all the people allready are a tight group. Like to play with the people i have leveled up together with

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Snus

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Loyal and mature Person, like the profession skills allot, always try to learn boss encounters in advance.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? To play the game with a group of mature dedicated and at the same time relaxed people.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:no

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: 14:00- 23:00, can be extended to fit the planned raiding schedule

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: i have a new connection now, to early to tell at the moment but i would think so, i know 10 man's work good.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:yes

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:yepp

- Anything else you want to add?:
cherry
Back to top Go down
Brightside
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:53 pm

As far as i know mate GM is off for the night, he might be back later this evening but its more likely he'll be back tomorrow, hopefully you'll get a response then.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Hello, thanks for your application.

At the moment the only spot we have available is for a resto druid. If this is not a class you would be interested in playing, then Id encourage you to perhaps level up as something you'd enjoy more and if a spot becomes available I will look at your app again as a priority. Obviously there will be some level of attrition in the guild over time, so it could be that a spot will come open soon. I cant guarantee it though Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
john

john

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Resto druid would be really fun, i have one at lvl 45 but stoped playing it becouse the lack of people to play with.

If i get in as one i would be more than happy, this whole thing get me to feal a little bit like when i waited for the servers to come online back at the release.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:26 pm

john wrote:
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: 14:00- 23:00, can be extended to fit the planned raiding schedule

Although we have a few people who have more time to play than others and will be able to power ahead in levels, the majority of the guild have full time jobs, education etc and cant/dont want to match these sorts of hours you mention here. Obviously this means you might be left in a minority which may end up with you hanging around at level 70 waiting for people to catch up before the guild starts organising raids. Does this bother you at all? Although we wouldnt describe the guild as casual in its aims, we certainly arent hardcore, especially when it comes to levelling.

Other than that, your app is fine really Wink
Back to top Go down
john

john

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:30 pm

I just wrote the time i can play, usually i come online later.
If it would happen that i get to 70 long before the rest il just play with my tradeskills, help guildies out or maybe play an alt
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 am

Ok, accepted. Take a look at the stickies in the guild sction of the forum and whisper in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
john

john

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:21 am

Thanx allot. Smile

See you ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)   Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest, Druid, Warlock, Dps Warrior... What do you need? (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1