Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maow
Guild Member
Maow

Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:30 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Simon

- Tell us about yourself: A WoWaddicted teenager who study drama Razz

WoW info

- Character's Name: Maow, If thats Busy i will figure something out >.>

- Class: Warlock

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IVMdV0bZZVx0tMbtVuAo, Thats my lvl 70 spec for granted, though as i havent played warlock before im open for critics in the spec and open to suggestions Smile

- Previous WoW experience :
I haven't really got into some "hardcore" raiding.. i simply haven't got the time or ambition to spend on raiding.
Though i had some experiences, Pre-Tbc i were Raid leader and main tank in ZG, AQ20 and MC, didn't got to Raggy before TBC though, which was a little unfortunate because i always wanted to down the Fire God Razz
When TBC released i rerolled Priest. and when i got to 70 i both raidleaded and raidassisted in Kara, Gruul and Early SSC, Though i quit this priest and gave him to a friend of mine who had greater interest of the class than i did Smile.

I've managed to:
Clear Karazhan
Clear Gruul's Lair
Clear Magtheridon's Lair
Kill Void Reaver in Tempest Keep
Kill Lurker down below and Morogrim Tidewalker in SSC

- Reason for rerolling:
I got tired of playing horde as a main reason, and i thought that rerolling together with other people would seem like a fine idea Smile,
Also i'd like to get to know new players and hopefully experience something new Smile

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Anzie - That's my latest character as i've quit my other characters.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Krutarnold - The Warrior who Maintanked ZG, Half of MC and AQ20
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Yashodara - The priest which i quit and gave to a friend.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?
I can bring a fairly addicted play style, Im able to handle criticism and not complain about such. ( Though eventual arguments, based on my opinion could occur Razz)
I gladly farm mats for the guild crafters and help people with instances and epic quests Smile
Fairly skillful play and hopefully a good time Wink

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?
I dont really expect anything. But i hope to get to raid and have fun with a bunch of people as we level up and raid through the instances we decide to challenge Smile

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:
No, i do not.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
I'm able to play from about 16.30 to 00.30 more on weekends, (though i hardly play all that time Razz)
And im very satisfied to see the raid times. Alot of guilds start their raids so early that you dont have the time to do anything else when you get home from school but to start raiding Smile

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:
I believe so, Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:
Yes, I've used especially Ventrilo a lot, i am not as familiar to TS though.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:
Yes i did. cherry

- Anything else you want to add?:
Thanks in advance for taking you time to read my post ^_^
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:44 am

Miew wrote:

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
I'm able to play from about 16.30 to 00.30 more on weekends, (though i hardly play all that time Razz)

I just wanted to check that you understand that the majority of our members will be logging on later (and possibly playing later) than you and this could mean that you reach 70 before the majority and have to hang around waiting for us to catch up. Will that be a problem?

Other than that, let me have a chat with Sav and we'll get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Maow
Guild Member
Maow

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:48 am

Electra wrote:

I just wanted to check that you understand that the majority of our members will be logging on later (and possibly playing later) than you and this could mean that you reach 70 before the majority and have to hang around waiting for us to catch up. Will that be a problem?

To be completely honest i rarely start playing that early, it's just the time i am available of play, not the intended time i plan to spend Smile
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:49 am

Its no problem, even if you were to play all that time. I just didnt want you to get to 70 and be bored waiting for others to catch up Razz

Just waiting for Sav's opinion and we should have an answer for you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:33 am

Hello Miew

Miew wrote:
Alot of guilds start their raids so early that you dont have the time to do anything else when you get home from school but to start raiding Smile

I know exactly what you mean, raid start times of 18.00 clock and similar are awful. Its generally quite nice to eat afk after work Wink

Nice app, welcome to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:37 am

Welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)   Warlock Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1