Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zaques

zaques

Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:52 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Info

- Name: Jesper

- Tell us about yourself: I'm a student and not so much more atm. When I'm not in school I like to play WoW, the guitarr or soccer, I also make some money by designing websites. Been stuck at the computer since I was about 10 I have been around to play alot of other MMORPGS such as EQ2 and SWG.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Zaques

- Class: Druid

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0zZZxEIxeqMest , this is what spec I find best for endgame healing since it provides benefit in both ToL and out of it, which is rarely done though.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): I started playing WoW a few months after Europe release, got a Nelf Druid to 60, which I raided with to the first 3 bosses of Naxxramas. When TBC launched I played very hardcore for the first 5 months or so, reaching the end bosses of TK and SSC. I then took a partime job at a store and had to give up playing. Now after raiding MH and BT on my friends priest, I've decided to start playing myself again, new account, new character and hopefully a new guild =).
If it is of any interest I have had loads of Officer and Raid Leading experiance on my druid, I find myself a very dedicated raider, I know the meanings of dicipline and attention.

- Reason for rerolling: As stated above, I've decided to start playing again after trying out some endgame raiding on my friends priest.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: Here's a link to my friends priest as my long gone druid no longer is in my hands: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Syyber

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Dedicated and diciplined raiding, I have no attendence problems except if I get a really late soccer game on my scheduele. I'm also quite a forumtroll and like to keep my info up to date in the WoW world and in RL aswell.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Somewhat diciplined raiding, of course I love to have a laugh while raiding but I dont like it when humouristic people causes you to lose focus and end up wiping, but after reading some of the other applications here I dont think that's what kinda people gets in.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I play almost every minute I'm not in school or playing soccer, mostly online from 18.00-01.00 most nights.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: I got a very stable internet connections, only disturbed by bad weather which is quite rare around where I live.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Of course, prefer ventrilo though, it sounds much better

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Read everything and I think the rules are awesome and fit me perfectly.

- Anything else you want to add?: cherry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:15 am

Hello, thankyou for you application.

Unfortunately at the moment all spots in the guild are full. This may change over the next few days due to attrition and whatnot, and we will be looking at the roster on Monday to see where new members may be needed. I would advise you to perhaps start levelling up a class you would be interested in playing and seeing if we open new spots for it on Monday, alternatively just wait until then and see what happens.

Apologies, I will keep your app on hold until I hear back from you.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
zaques

zaques

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:22 am

Hello again.

Thanks for your quick apply.
As stated above in my application resto druid is what I would prefer to roll, however I'm also very interested in Holy Priest, Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin, as long as I get to heal, I'm satisfied.
Back to top Go down
zaques

zaques

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 am

Make that quick reply*
I'm still a bit sleepy
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:51 pm

A spot in the guild has now opened for a resto shaman. Let me know if you would be interested and I'll have a closer look at you application.
Back to top Go down
zaques

zaques

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:37 am

I would be very interested in the resto shaman spot.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:35 am

It is also likely that a resto druid spot is coming open as well, which was your original preference. I wont open this spot until you have said one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
zaques

zaques

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:23 am

If a resto druid spot is likely to be open that is obviously what I would prefer to roll, however if there is any doubt if it will be open or if it is going to take a while, I'm fine with resto shaman aswell.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 am

Ok, as I've had a chance to have a few reads through of your app already I'm happy to accept you, welcome to the guild as a resto druid Wink Feel free to create your character and whisper myself or Crilly in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)   Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zaques - Druid (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1