Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quille - Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quille

Quille - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Quille - Holy Priest   Quille - Holy Priest EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:34 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Robert

- Tell us about yourself: I live in a small town in the west of Ireland. I work in emergency services answering 999 calls (scary stuff). When now WoWing/working I enjoy going out for a few pints with friends, reading (fantasy mainly, nerd that I am) and travelling when I can.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Quille

- Class: Whatever is needed, but would love to roll a holy priest.

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): I haven't thought this far ahead to be honest. But I'd look at standard holy/disc healing hybrid, or CoH specced if required, would need some experimentation however.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): My previous WoW experience is pretty much limited to paladins.
Pre-TBC I played a dwarf paladin on Sentinels (US Server I played on whilst living in Canada). On him (Galdo) I cleared ZG, did MC up to Garr, BWL up to Firemaw and also Onyxia.
I moved back home to Ireland a few months after TBC release and since then have been playing my blood elf Paladin, Brevity, on Bronze Dragonflight server. He's currently in mainly pvp guild Your Mom Hits Harder. But was in the servers third advanced guild Ashes, before its downfall due to unfortunate drama. On Brevity I've cleared Kara and Gruuls Lair, done the first 4 bosses in ZA, killed Lurker in SSC and Void Reaver in TK, with several tries on Leotheras and Solarian.

- Reason for rerolling: Mainly I'm looking for a mature and friendly guild, with less emphasis on pvp and more emphasis on team play and raiding. The guild I'm in at the moment on Bronze Dragonflight has alot of the old members of Ashes in it, thats the main reason I joined, but I'm finding the pvp emphasis there not to my liking. I also miss alliance side, that may sound silly, but I've fond memories of the alliance places from my 1st character. Also with my work, I'm looking for a guild that doesn't raid 7 times a week, as I do work evenings and nights by times, but could pretty much guarantee a 75% attendance to your specified raid days and hours. Furthermore I like your guild guidelines that you've set out, sounds pretty much what I'm after. I've been playing WoW for 1.5 years now almost, and although I love my paladin, I think its time for a change, and I'm ready to move on and start again.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Brevity

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Previous healing experience and endgame experience. I'm mature and enthusiastic. I love raiding, but moreso for the team work and boss kills and excitement of it all that the actual loot involved.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? As stated in your guidelines, a friendly and drama free environment. An enjoyable place to reroll and call home for the rest of TBC and on into WotLK when it eventually gets here.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: None

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I will be able to mainly fit into your raid schedule. As stated above, work sometimes interferes, but I'd basically be able to maintain a 75% attendance rate, which I had in Ashes, which coincidentally had the same raid days that you have planned.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes to both.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes

- Anything else you want to add?: I've rolled the character Quille on the server already, so if I'm not levelling him in the newbie zones, I'm likely on Brevity on my other server, feel free to post here or gimme a tell in game with any questions.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Quille - Holy Priest   Quille - Holy Priest EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Robert !

Thanks for your application but may I offer a small bit of advice ?
Quote :
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes
- read it ALL the way to the "Bottom" cherry hint hint Wink

Currently the GM and Sole officer are having network problems so inviting tonight will be hard but I am sure a Invite soon as they are back will be a formality, if you would like to start RR'ing and give me a holler in game later on this evening we can have a chat and sort something out Smile

/regards

TehBEAR !
Back to top Go down
Quille

PostSubject: Re: Quille - Holy Priest   Quille - Holy Priest EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 11:10 am

Argh! So I cheated and skimmed, but I read the important bits, I promise!
Can I add a belated smiley? cherry
Back to top Go down
Quille

PostSubject: Re: Quille - Holy Priest   Quille - Holy Priest EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 am

Due to some real like issues at the moment, I'm going to be taking a break from WoW for the coming weeks. I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw my application. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, and best of luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
Gule
Guild Member
Gule

PostSubject: Re: Quille - Holy Priest   Quille - Holy Priest EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:57 am

GL with RL then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quille - Holy Priest   Quille - Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Quille - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1