Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helenna
Guild Member

Mage Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application (ACCEPTED)   Mage Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Real life Info:

Name : John

About myself: Married man, easy going, friendly to get on with and can be a right laugh. At times can be more of a listener than a talker.

WoW Info:

Character Name: Helenna (named for my wife) Smile

Class: Human Female Mage

Level : Not started yet until the re-roll begins

Intended spec: Unsure as of yet. Never played a mage past 19th and I will need to troll the mage forums of some sites to get a better idea for endgame specs for raiding. However I have read that fire is PvE and frost is PvP specs, so I am kind of tempted to try the challenge of a leveling an Arcane Spec mage. I think it takes until about 40+ until it comes into its strength.

Previous WoW XP: AQ20 and ZG are the only old raids I managed to get into. And just recently have only started Kara, but have cleared it a few times, through still learning one or two boss encounters there.

Reason for re-rolling: Well I used to work alot of shiftwork and so was never able to apply for a raiding guild before as I could only ever been online one week out of three for the evenings. However after 16 + years of shiftwork I now have a nice day job and am pretty much online most evenings ,unless I got wife aggro ofc) Smile But I found trying to get into raiding on my current server abit tough as most of the main guilds are already way past Kara. Plus the chance to do it with likeminded players on a re-roll means your all working towards something together as a team.

Armoury Links: Just check up my Druid Selanna(might be in tanking or dps gear) and my Hunter Eleanna , both 70th and on Ghostlands server.

Misc:

What can I bring to Sacrament: DPS (as a mage ) !! Just kidding. Well been around the game long while so know alot of stuff to help out newcomers, through I am by no means big on endgame knowledge, but i do know alot of pvE content for leveling up. Also i'm a team player, friendly and i dont do drama Smile I try to help out guild members if I have the time , even if it means running so of the most boring istances over and over:)

Expectations of the guild: To make a friendly enjoyable community , that is fun and relaxing to be in when online. Also for us all to learn and progress in PvE content at a nice stready rate. Meet new people and hopefully make new friends.

Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No

What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Nowadays I am normally online from 5pm until about 11pm UK times. Weekends times can be different, through I normally have one evening at the weekend online ( once again as long as the wife say its ok) Smile Now I have a day job I cant see any reason I cant make at least 3 raid nights per week, through I could probably manage all 4.

Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes . Virgin Media 20mb

Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes , have recently downloaded it and been using it when in Kara recently, through I have no mic atm.

Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes cherry

Anything else you want to add?: Just to let you know I am Selanna from the WoW forums......finally got my account email about 4 hours after signing up Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application (ACCEPTED)   Mage Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Hello, thanks for your app, glad to see you managed to get your account activated Smile Really nice app, just one thing I want to check with you:

Eleanna wrote:
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Nowadays I am normally online from 5pm until about 11pm UK times. Weekends times can be different, through I normally have one evening at the weekend online ( once again as long as the wife say its ok) Smile Now I have a day job I cant see any reason I cant make at least 3 raid nights per week, through I could probably manage all 4.

We are intending to raid until half 11 UK time, is that going to be a problem for you? Obviously it will be a bit of a pain for all concerned if we have to replace you half hour before the end.

Other than that, no issues at all with your application.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Helenna
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application (ACCEPTED)   Mage Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Shouldnt be an issue another 30 mins. Those times of 5-11pm we're general times really , sometimes I am up later or online earlier.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application (ACCEPTED)   Mage Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Eleanna wrote:
Shouldnt be an issue another 30 mins. Those times of 5-11pm we're general times really , sometimes I am up later or online earlier.

In that case, accepted, welcome to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application (ACCEPTED)   Mage Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application (ACCEPTED)   Mage Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1