Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignaci

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:10 am

Real Life Info

- Name:NIklas Andersson.

- Tell us about yourself:well my name is Niklas and i am from an small town in sweden called Oskarshamn,just moved
here so i am trying to get to know some new peaples at the moment.

I started playing this game 3years ago after watching some of my friends playing in the beta my first
character were an undead mage on the realm ravencrest i were in the guild Northern Horde,but i stoped
playing after we killed ragnaros.

Then about one year later me and my friends started an guild on the realm Scarshield Legion named Martyrium,we cleared everything up to naxxramas and took out three bosses in there Smile,but after an while peaple started to get inactiv because there was no competition for us in the pve-bracet and it was hard to recruit folks that were aiming for the kind of raiding we wanted so after an while we decided to just put it all on ice.
One of my friends and me moved to the realm magtherdion and joined the guild Vision were we got to kill all
bosses except kel.All this as an gnome mage Smile

In TBC i dont have that much experience i have just been trying out diffrent classes and doing some pvp and heroics,
but there is only one class for me and thats is an mage Smile And to be able to try the new pve contents out with an mage would be lovely.

Oh..when im not playing wow i am spending the most of my time at the local gym or watching some movies.

WoW info

- Character's Name:Ignaci

- Class:Mage

- Level:im level 0 atm since i just saw this thread on the wow-eu forums.

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead):I am planing on going full fire
since i believe that is the best spec for pure pve and it will look something like this: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/mage/talents.html?2300050000000000000000050521201230333105312510030000000000000000000

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
as i told you above pre-tbc i whoped all instances but kel in naxxramas on my mage;http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Junshi

In tbc i have been trying out protection warrior,enhancement shaman,holy paladin and hunter Smile

- Reason for rerolling:Well i am an alliance guy deep inside,and i want to experience some raiding in tbc before wotlk comes out and have an steady group to adventure the new expansion in Smile.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Chaky
it's not much but hey..

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? I can bring myself and fun and mature guy who is wery dedicated and active raider
and who got a lot of experience from my class.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?An mature guild that is all about having fun and exploring the pve-dungeons.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:No i dont have any other than this.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:since i am unemployed at the moment so i can play 24/7.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:yes i got some pretty juice internet connection Razz

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:Yes

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:Yes i did

- Anything else you want to add?:I really hope that you got an spot for me as an mage in this guild,and i would love to join you guys for some raiding pve fun.Other than that have an nice day and ill hope to here from you cherry

Best regards: Niklas.
Back to top Go down
Platey
Guild Member
Platey

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks for your application.

Our guild Leader and Officer are away at the moment, but feel free to get ingame and leveling, whisper anyone in the guild and they will tell you the chat channel we are currently using to keep in touch with members outside of the guild.

Im sure your application will be reviewed and accepted once a recruitment type person is able to check through it.

Platey
Back to top Go down
Ignaci

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:22 am

Okey thanks for your reply, yea i am trying to get on to Khadgar right now but i get stuck at connecting,only happens on Khadgar to... Sad
Back to top Go down
Kraze
Guild Member
Kraze

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:37 am

If you have problems connecting to realms, may i suggest changing the MTU setting on your router settings, i did this and changed my 1400 mtu to 1450 and it let me on, But please Do not level a character on khadgar till you have been accepted, as it would be a huge waste of time on your part if you somehow wasnt.

Platey can you please refrain from posting in the recruitment forum, i know you mean well but its going to lead people wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kraze
Guild Member
Kraze

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 am

I dont see any problem with your application so, Accepted Smile whisper myself(Kraze) or Amaiya ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1