Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightside
Guild Member

Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:21 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Chris

- Tell us about yourself: Hey guys im Chris, living in Falkirk, Scotland now but originally from Tamworth, England. Have played WoW on and off since the closed beta now so thats almost a good 3 years i think. When im not playing WoW i enjoy playing + watching alot of sport (tennis, football, rugby, ice hockey, nfl) enjoying playing Poker both online and live and love going out with my mates.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Brightside (if available)

- Class: Paladin

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Never played Paladin past level 20 so i think ill have a better idea of my spec at 70. Will be holy though.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): As i said before played on and off since closed beta and think i've tried every class till at least level 20, most higher. Pre-tbc i cleared ZG/AQ20/MC, downed Ony + Azshara world dragon, done first 3 bosses in BWL and first in AQ40. In TBC i havent quiet achieved as much, cleared Kara inc optionals, downed Gruul/High King and Maggy. Also done Lurker and Void Reaver. My main raiding characters have been Rogue + Druid @ 60 then Priest + Druid at 70. Played on Kul Tiras then migrated to Bronze Dragonflight and once my Druids guild collasped i decided to reroll horde (my priest) on hellfire.

- Reason for rerolling: Haven't been playing WoW for a while, my account is currently innactive but willing to reactivate if i see this guild going somewhere as i think i'd enjoy starting fresh.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: Armory wont load? But if you want to check Kalifax is my 70 Druid (Bronze Dragonflight) and Sixsense is my 70 Priest (Hellfire) - Sixsense is currently in dps gear which sucks compared to my holy gear but before i retired him i was pvping a little Smile

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Experience, Leadership and Raid Leader qualites along with great attitude and always up for a laugh, although i know when its time to be serious Smile

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Hopefully the guild will roll together to 70 and form a good community which will in future allow us to raid successfully.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Mainly weekdays after 18:00 server time as i work before then, usually on till around 0100 server time but can be extended if raid was to last longer.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes to both

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes

- Anything else you want to add?: Dont think so, hopefully my application will make a good impression Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:59 am

Hello Brightside, thanks for applying.

Brightside wrote:
- Reason for rerolling: Haven't been playing WoW for a while, my account is currently innactive but willing to reactivate if i see this guild going somewhere as i think i'd enjoy starting fresh.

Before we go any further, considering what you have said above, I'm just wondering if this is you:

http://rerolling08.forumotion.com/applications-f2/hunter-application-t77.htm

A lot of the details are the same, including personal details. If your account is inactive, how come you joined another reroll guild only a week or so ago?

Sorry if that seems a bit creepy, but I'm eager to try and avoid serial rerollers, hence my wariness.

EDIT: On the same subject, I see you are also signed up for http://www.awe-wow.eu/phpbb/index.php . We are really looking for people who want to be part of the guild long term, rather than a stop gap until that mystical day when Blizzard open a new realm.

Additionally:

Quote :
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes

Maybe have another read through them before you answer, just to double check this is the type of guild you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Brightside
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:11 am

Savant wrote:
Hello Brightside, thanks for applying.

Brightside wrote:

Before we go any further, considering what you have said above, I'm just wondering if this is you:

http://rerolling08.forumotion.com/applications-f2/hunter-application-t77.htm

A lot of the details are the same, including personal details. If your account is inactive, how come you joined another reroll guild only a week or so ago?

Sorry if that seems a bit creepy, but I'm eager to try and avoid serial rerollers, hence my wariness.

EDIT: On the same subject, I see you are also signed up for http://www.awe-wow.eu/phpbb/index.php . We are really looking for people who want to be part of the guild long term, rather than a stop gap until that mystical day when Blizzard open a new realm.

Additionally:

Quote :
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes

Maybe have another read through them before you answer, just to double check this is the type of guild you are looking for.

The person in the above application is indeed me, when i signed up for that reroll guild i assumed it was going to be somewhat like this one. However, i was unable to play for 2 days when i had some training to do at work and when i logged back on i was level 22 and most were level 50+ some even 60+. I cannot commit to hardcore play times like that guild and i was only being left behind, so if you re-read that website you will see i also pulled out of the guild last week sometime. My account payment was due so i cancelled it hence my account being innactive currently.

I had signed up for the AWE project also as you can see, however the community seems rather innactive, and i was sent an email saying i was withdrawn from the guild because of my innactivtity on the forums, which is fair enough since they arent playing yet but i just never checked them since nothing seemed to be going on.

Having re-read the 'Whats it all about?' thread i still feel this type of guild is one the for me. I'd like to settle in to a reroll project that has a good stable community, without the pressures of rushing to 70 in a week. I've already read good things about the community here and with a strong stable community the guilds future will be a good one.

I am not a serial reroller, i tried Cold Logic out thinking that the guild would be very much like this one, however it wasnt and as i said i couldnt commit to levelling to 70 in one week, and being left back at 22 i wasnt really feeling part of the guild.

The final decision is of course yours of course.
Back to top Go down
Brightside
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:15 am

Forgot the smiley and i cant edit lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Brightside
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am

Brightside wrote:
Forgot the smiley and i cant edit lol Smile

Forgot the smiley and i cant edit lol cherry
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 4:55 am

Brightside wrote:
The person in the above application is indeed me, when i signed up for that reroll guild i assumed it was going to be somewhat like this one. However, i was unable to play for 2 days when i had some training to do at work and when i logged back on i was level 22 and most were level 50+ some even 60+. I cannot commit to hardcore play times like that guild and i was only being left behind, so if you re-read that website you will see i also pulled out of the guild last week sometime. My account payment was due so i cancelled it hence my account being innactive currently.

I had signed up for the AWE project also as you can see, however the community seems rather innactive, and i was sent an email saying i was withdrawn from the guild because of my innactivtity on the forums, which is fair enough since they arent playing yet but i just never checked them since nothing seemed to be going on.

Having re-read the 'Whats it all about?' thread i still feel this type of guild is one the for me. I'd like to settle in to a reroll project that has a good stable community, without the pressures of rushing to 70 in a week. I've already read good things about the community here and with a strong stable community the guilds future will be a good one.

I am not a serial reroller, i tried Cold Logic out thinking that the guild would be very much like this one, however it wasnt and as i said i couldnt commit to levelling to 70 in one week, and being left back at 22 i wasnt really feeling part of the guild.

The final decision is of course yours of course.

Ok, I'm willing to accept that this recent rerolling thing wasnt for you, that is kinda understandable.

Looking through some of these other guilds that are waiting around for a new server though, I also come across another application by you, http://www.zealous-gaming.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11. Now ok, you were declined by them, and I understand the business with this Awe thing, but what I'm wondering is whether or not you will be gone at the first sniff of a new server being opened; its obviously something you are quite interested in in doing as you've applied to two of these long term hanger arounder type guilds already. I dont really want people in the guild who see this as something to do while the endless wait for a new realm continues.

Is this the case with you, or am I taking this the wrong way?
Back to top Go down
Brightside
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:50 am

I had applied to those guilds yes, but as you can see it was a while back. I had been waiting for a new server to roll on, but my main reasons for rolling on a new server was to be in a guild that was levelling together, and being part of a community much like this one. I've pretty much given up on a new server now, and like i said my main reason for rerolling there would of been to level together with a guild and build up relationships from the start, so rerolling with a premade guild on a current server would offer me the same level of satisfaction.

So basically if i am accepted im here for the long run, i wouldnt leave a stable community/guild just because of a new server.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:02 am

Brightside wrote:
I had applied to those guilds yes, but as you can see it was a while back. I had been waiting for a new server to roll on, but my main reasons for rolling on a new server was to be in a guild that was levelling together, and being part of a community much like this one. I've pretty much given up on a new server now, and like i said my main reason for rerolling there would of been to level together with a guild and build up relationships from the start, so rerolling with a premade guild on a current server would offer me the same level of satisfaction.

So basically if i am accepted im here for the long run, i wouldnt leave a stable community/guild just because of a new server.

Ok.

Considering that you have come back twice now and answered satisfactorily, I'm willing to give you a shot. Accepted, welcome on board and I hope you find what you are looking for here Wink
Back to top Go down
Brightside
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:03 am

Cheers mate im sure i will, seem to be building up a nice community already Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)   Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brightside - Paladin (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1