Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Norfair - A Paladin's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norfair

Norfair

Norfair - A Paladin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Norfair - A Paladin's Application   Norfair - A Paladin's Application EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Real Life Info

- Name:

Gareth

Cork, Ireland

- Tell us about yourself:

Where to start. Basically a good old chap, likes to game on his free time. Enjoy's the company of his good friends down the pub and is an avid Rugby fan. Started gaming some 20 odd years ago, discovered MMO's 7 years ago, in the guise of FF XI. In terms of real life I must admit I enjoy the finer things in life, such as the company of a good looking woman and Music, Music is the soul of life. I've been all over the place the last few years. When I finished school in 1999 I left for Amsterdam, where I lived for 3 months. I then came back to Ireland before Moving to Boston in the states to work as a carpenter for 5 months. I then did 5 years of college, Games Deisgn and production. After that I took some time to save and Moved to Turkey for another three months where I lived in the beautiful city of kusa Dhasi (forgive spelling errors) and now I am home again.

I'm sure once you get to know me we'll find something in common. My main interestes in life can be narrowed down to:

-Beer
-Good Friends
-Music
-Film
-Rugby

WoW info

- Character's Name:

Norfair

- Class:

Paladin

- Level:

I have both a level 34 and 60, so either.

- Intended spec at max level:

Most likely Holy, depending on what the Guilds direction is.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):

In terms of Dungeons I have cleared:

Pre TBC

Molten Core
Blackwing Lair
Zul'Gurub
AQ
Naxx up to Sapp

Post TBC

Karazhan
Gruuls lair

In terms of playing, well I have played for three years, played almost all characters at some point or another and have been in many Guild. From Double Dragon on Shadowmoon to my Current Guild: Mutation on Bloodhoof which my mate runs. I have vast experience with WoW, and in general as a Gamer I am always very competitive and like to be the best at what I do so this always pushes me to know everything and to be the best I can be at what ti is I am doing.

Previous characters I have played:

Bioboost, Orc Shaman
Kaazu, Night Elf Rogue

I have a few other level 50+'s hanging about but they're not of much interest.

I played the Rogue for some 90 days worth of playtime from Feb '05 to around July '07. Raided with him and PvPed with him. Was there for everything in the start. Was a great old character.

- Reason for rerolling:

Well, I started out on Alliance and then went to Horde with a few mates. Would like to try an return to the Alliance now for a new start, with a Paladin. I find the Alliance in general to be aesthetically pleasing, in comparison to Horde. I always wanted to be a Paladin from day one but got pigeon holed into rolling a Rogue, which I don't regret, it's just I prefer the Lore of a Paladin. In general, I find the nostalgia that Alliance cities and zones bring to me are greatly amusing. Brings back some fond memories.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:

This would be Bioboost above - And Kaazu for pre TBC.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?:

Well I can bring knowledge of most aspects of the Game. Skill, dedication and Compasion. Above all I can bring myself, just another bloke wandering around the ever growing internet. Ultimately I would like to bring something of a discipline when it comes to raiding, I expect alot from people which can either be a good or bad quality, depending on how you view it. I have experience in many web applications also, and am an avid Movie maker. I have my own webspace also availabe if needed. As well as this I can bring the sauce. Ketchup?

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?:

My expectations would be in the Raiding, for a disciplined atmosphere with no toleration for stupid and clumbsy mistakes. I epxect the Guild to be fair and understanding of people's real life, and the issues this can bring to the game.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:

No, I currently do not. I am just leveling my Paladin(s) at the moment and raiding now and then with Bioboost.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:

I work shift, so that means I am unavailable for raiding from thurs to sun. However I can raid all day: Monday, Tuesday and Weds then. Unfortunately one cannot be fussy in life when it comes to work. So these are my hours I'm afraid. Also, on the days I work (I get in aroind 3 in the morning) I usually play from 3am to 7am or 8am. Becuase I like to keep up with things.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:

Yes, I have an 8meg line.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:

For the last three years, yes.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:

Yes I have and the seem like a decent and cohesive set of rules. Well thought out and fair.

- Anything else you want to add?:

Other than what I have already wrote not much. Other than best of luck to all of you if we do not get to met in-game.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge-online.com

Norfair - A Paladin's Application
Page 1 of 1