Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fogerty
Guild Member
Fogerty

Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:47 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Martin

- Tell us about yourself: I love music and especially old 60's and 70's rock music. I am also trying to learn playing guitar, but i can't say i'm very good yet:roll: . I enjoy sports very much as well and actually finding myself hooked to nfl at the moment. I also play the type of football called Futsal, but that's only temporary ultil the regular outdoor season starts here in denmark.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Will probably be something in the region of Kubrick if thats available

- Class: Mage

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Not sure yet about the end game spec, but i'm thinking of using a frost aoe build to level with Very Happy

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Only just started on Wow again after quitting before TBC. Back in those days we had cleared ZF+MC and AQ20 had just arrived i believe.

- Reason for rerolling: Have no intentions on going on with my 60 rogue or priest, as its so long ago i've played. The best thing is probably to start over again.
I resumed playing wow about 3 weeks ago from now, and i'm just having fun leveling a bit here and there on my low levels.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
My very old rogue: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Urzar
My very old priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Urzac

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Concentration when needed and a good attitude otherwise Smile

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? A good fun bunch of mature people who know how to raid properly while not 7 days a week.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: no

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I will have no problem getting on at most evenings from about 6.00 pm to 00.00

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Never have problems and i think it can handle raids very well as its upgraded since i was raiding last time

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes, but rarely

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: i assume this is where you put the smiley cherry

- Anything else you want to add?: I think thats it Smile
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 am

Hi there,

thanks for your application. Let me have a chat with Sav and we'll get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 am

Hello Kubrick, thanks for your application.

Quote :
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I will have no problem getting on at most evenings from about 6.00 pm to 00.00

Just want to check this with you, as you can see from the guild rules thing our intended raid hours will be between 20.30 and 0.30 game time. As you've said you tend to log off at 0.00, will we be in a situation where we need to replace you half an hour before the end of raids?

Otherwise your app is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Fogerty
Guild Member
Fogerty

PostSubject: Re: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:31 am

Savant wrote:
Hello Kubrick, thanks for your application.

Quote :
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I will have no problem getting on at most evenings from about 6.00 pm to 00.00

Just want to check this with you, as you can see from the guild rules thing our intended raid hours will be between 20.30 and 0.30 game time. As you've said you tend to log off at 0.00, will we be in a situation where we need to replace you half an hour before the end of raids?

Otherwise your app is fine.

Hey, yeah that was just an approximation. I wont be a problem to stay until around 0:30 or 1:00. I'm not saying it play from 6.00 to 1:00, just that thats when im most likely to be on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 am

Kubrick wrote:
Hey, yeah that was just an approximation. I wont be a problem to stay until around 0:30 or 1:00. I'm not saying it play from 6.00 to 1:00, just that thats when im most likely to be on. Smile

Ok thats fine Smile Accepted, welcome on board.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Fogerty
Guild Member
Fogerty

PostSubject: Re: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks a lot, that wasn't so tough king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)   Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kubrick - Mage :) (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1