Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleax - SP (REJECTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleax

Cleax - SP (REJECTED) Empty
PostSubject: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:05 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Erik

- Tell us about yourself: Well, as stated above, my name is Erik, I'm 16 years old and I do school. Really don't think theres much to tell about me, I'm though mature.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Cleax

- Class: Priest

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): I'm applying for the Shadow spot.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): I've been raiding with a Mage, Warlock and Shaman, and I am currently raiding with a rogue.
My last guild that I will leave, IF I get accepted here will be Ravenous. My raiding experience in PreTBC is everything and TBC is only up to Gruul.

- Reason for rerolling: Well, I'm fed up with Horde after 2years of non-stop horde playing:P

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: Most advanced must be the rogue:P http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Lazzo

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Friendship, some laugh, and help.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Same as I can bring you.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: Nope.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I play from 15:00 - 00:00 everyday.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Of course!

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes.

- Anything else you want to add?: Don't really look on my age as a big problem. Just take your time and read!
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 am

Hi, thanks for your application Smile

Bear with us, its gone a little manic here, we'll have a chat and get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:33 am

Hello, thanks for your app.

Unfortunately, another app that came in about 15 mins before yours has claimed the final shadow priest spot we have available for now. At the moment the only class we have open is shaman, if you would like to reapply as one of those then I would be happy to consider it.

Apologies.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Cleax

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:01 pm

Savant wrote:
Hello, thanks for your app.

Unfortunately, another app that came in about 15 mins before yours has claimed the final shadow priest spot we have available for now. At the moment the only class we have open is shaman, if you would like to reapply as one of those then I would be happy to consider it.

Apologies.

Do I dare to roll a new resto shaman?Sad Oh well... no problem:)
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:12 pm

Theres also a dps shaman spot free if youd rather go for that. We already have a resto shaman application in atm.
Back to top Go down
Cleax

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:15 pm

Well I played shaman for a whole year, if you can give me some hours I can think on it;)
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 pm

Sure np Smile
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi there, got your pm. We can accept your application as enhanc shaman, I just have a few questions first Smile

Cleax wrote:

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): I've been raiding with a Mage, Warlock and Shaman, and I am currently raiding with a rogue.
My last guild that I will leave, IF I get accepted here will be Ravenous.

Is that Ravenous the re-roll guild from a few months back?

Cleax wrote:

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I play from 15:00 - 00:00 everyday.
About your playtimes. We are a guild primarily for people who can't play all day. Indeed most of our members wont be logging on until 8pm server time-Are you ok with that? That for half of your playtime per day you could well be alone in guild chat?

The other thing is your logging off time. I presume the times youve given are server times, if so it looks as though you will be logging off a half hour before our raids end. Will you be able to play later than 00:00 or will we be needing to replace you at the end of the raid?

Cleax wrote:

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes.

Just double check that, I think theres something you missed Wink
Back to top Go down
Cleax

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Electra wrote:
Hi there, got your pm. We can accept your application as enhanc shaman, I just have a few questions first Smile

Cleax wrote:

My last guild that I will leave, IF I get accepted here will be Ravenous.

Is that Ravenous the re-roll guild from a few months back?

Cleax wrote:

About your playtimes. We are a guild primarily for people who can't play all day. Indeed most of our members wont be logging on until 8pm server time-Are you ok with that? That for half of your playtime per day you could well be alone in guild chat?

The other thing is your logging off time. I presume the times youve given are server times, if so it looks as though you will be logging off a half hour before our raids end. Will you be able to play later than 00:00 or will we be needing to replace you at the end of the raid?

Cleax wrote:

Just double check that, I think theres something you missed Wink

Yes, it's the Ravenous rerolling guild.

About times, well, tbh, PUG's are always a backup^^

and I'm sure to check the rules 1 or even 2 more times;)
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:05 pm

Cleax wrote:
Yes, it's the Ravenous rerolling guild.

If you only rerolled with them a month or two ago, how is it that you are looking for another reroll already? Are you likely to abandon this guild a couple of months into the future as well? And do Ravenous know you are leaving them?

Quote :
About times, well, tbh, PUG's are always a backup^^

I think you've missed the point a little bit here. Its not about having pugs for back up, its about people being right for the guild. You have much more time to play than other people in the guild, so surely you would be better off in a more "hardcore" guild?

Also, another thing you were asked is that considering you log off at 0.00, are you sure you can meet our intended raid times or are you going to be logging off before the end, leaving us needing to replace you?

Quote :
and I'm sure to check the rules 1 or even 2 more times;)

Good idea, you have missed something out of your app that lets us know that you have read them.
Back to top Go down
Cleax

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:12 pm

People inside Ravenous doesn't really care about me, had some troubles with some of the members there. Also I am leaving because I said I was fed up being horde and I wanna go Alliance, so I thought why not take a chance finding a rerolling ally guild?

About times again, It's all okey, I won't leave raids unless it's very important that's happening outside WoW.
Back to top Go down
Cleax

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:15 pm

Oh and,

cherry
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:21 pm

Cleax wrote:
People inside Ravenous doesn't really care about me, had some troubles with some of the members there.

That sounds a little ominous tbh, what sorts of troubles are we talking here? Can we expect similar if we accept you here?

Quote :
About times again, It's all okey, I won't leave raids unless it's very important that's happening outside WoW.

Ok, its not about if important things are going on outside WoW. Our intended raid hours are 20.30 until 0.30, half an hour after you've told us that you log off. What I'm asking is if I'm constantly going to have to be replacing you all the time half hour before the end of raids?
Back to top Go down
Cleax

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Savant wrote:
Cleax wrote:
People inside Ravenous doesn't really care about me, had some troubles with some of the members there.

That sounds a little ominous tbh, what sorts of troubles are we talking here? Can we expect similar if we accept you here?

Quote :

Ok, its not about if important things are going on outside WoW. Our intended raid hours are 20.30 until 0.30, half an hour after you've told us that you log off. What I'm asking is if I'm constantly going to have to be replacing you all the time half hour before the end of raids?

The trouble inside Ravenous was because 3 people annoyed the crap out of me and got me really pissed and I nearly got kicked because they told me I was saying stuff about them...

and no, you don't have to replace me for raids. I can stay the whoile time;)
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:50 pm

After careful consideration we have decided to turn down your application. We just dont feel that you are the right sort of person we are looking for, and we suspect that in the long run you would be better off in a guild with a more "hardcore" schedule to ours.

Apologies, and good luck with finding a more suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleax - SP (REJECTED)   Cleax - SP (REJECTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleax - SP (REJECTED)
Page 1 of 1