Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyOne

Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Martynas

- Tell us about yourself: Well, i guess i'm pretty communicative, helpfull and i concider myself somewhat a nice guy. Sometimes i'm lazy - well.... ugh. Each day i'm going to the Gym, working a bit. But basicaly my Real Life or WoW is not interferring with each other, so i guess i'm somewhat a casualy hardcore guy.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Lazyone

- Class: I've played alot - had a level 70 Rogue/Warlock/Warlock and a level 60 warlock with a level 58 warrior. And i'm applying here as a hunter.

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Marksman.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
I've raided on Darkmoon Faire realm (ZG/AQ), it was so long ago, i can't even tell my old guild name Sad . My last raiding expirience was in the guild called Kershto Demonai, there i was raiding as a Warlock - have cleared nearly full TK/SSC.

- Reason for rerolling: Long story what happened to my other chars, i have a clear account right now and rolling 'blindly' somewhere is deffinetly not the same thing as a nice envoirment and alot of other people that are enjoying the same thing, specialy in a guild with high aiming point.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: You might try searching the armory for the char named Reventon, but i don't own him anymore so basicaly it can be moved elsewhere.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? I guess, all i can bring with me is 'Lol' and 'Pwned' - that's my left and right hands i type......stuff....with.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? A nice, friendly and funny enviorment with high end game aims for the future, and WoTLK.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: 24/7 - as long as it's nothing special happening in my Real Life, i can Sign Up for any occuring raid in the future.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes.

- Anything else you want to add?: Hi, Namelis1.

Wait for it......wait for it................... cherry

BAM!

Thanks for reading, hope i'll get in.

P.S. I like cybering.
P.P.S. Yes, really.
Back to top Go down
Namas
Guild Member
Namas

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Pip pip li'le chap oodly oodly.
By the way reading over his app, I think he's drunk.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Hello, thanks for applying.

First off, we are full on hunters now unfortunately, so you would need to choose a different class.

Quote :
Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
I've raided on Darkmoon Faire realm (ZG/AQ), it was so long ago, i can't even tell my old guild name . My last raiding expirience was in the guild called Kershto Demonai, there i was raiding as a Warlock - have cleared nearly full TK/SSC.

- Reason for rerolling: Long story what happened to my other chars, i have a clear account right now and rolling 'blindly' somewhere is deffinetly not the same thing as a nice envoirment and alot of other people that are enjoying the same thing, specialy in a guild with high aiming point.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: You might try searching the armory for the char named Reventon, but i don't own him anymore so basicaly it can be moved elsewhere.

Expand on this please. You have basically told me here that you have a t5 level warlock that has for some reason vanished off the armoury, and I can try searching but I probably wont find him. Ok, but why?

Quote :
What are your expectations of Sacrament? A nice, friendly and funny enviorment with high end game aims for the future, and WoTLK.

24/7 - as long as it's nothing special happening in my Real Life, i can Sign Up for any occuring raid in the future.

Tbh, I'm thinking you've maybe missed the point a little bit. The guild isnt being set up to aim relentlessley for the 'high end'; yes, we want to experience as much content as possible, however not at the expense of our lives. If you can play 24/7, you would really be better looking elsewhere, most of our members have full time jobs or an education and cant dedicate the same amount of time you can to a video game.

Quote :
P.S. I like cybering.
P.P.S. Yes, really.

Doesnt fill me with optimism in all honesty.

If you thought you would get an immediate invite because you know someone in the guild, you were mislead Im afraid. Please go over your app again and have another read through the guild rules to see whether you are sure you wouldnt be better off in a more 'hardcore' reroll guild.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Namas
Guild Member
Namas

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:15 pm

That was The most hilarious thing i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:18 pm

Namelis1 wrote:
That was The most hilarious thing i have ever seen.

Odd, and yet I found it perfectly reasonable Wink

Let your mate speak for himself please Namelis if he wants to reply. I'm not asking anything unusual.
Back to top Go down
Namas
Guild Member
Namas

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Ill just say that he can speak English just as well as I can, and also tons of experience, and he took that, and wrote a half-ass application, and made a total fool of himself. Thats what I find hilarious. Hm maybe he never wanted to join.

I will point out that he submitted the application seconds before the latest hunter we recruited decided to be a hunter. Tee Hee.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:26 pm

Namelis1 wrote:
I will point out that he submitted the application seconds before the latest hunter we recruited decided to be a hunter. Tee Hee.

I had accepted that hunter before I dealt with your friend. Case closed, rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)   Application - Hunter. (REJECTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Hunter. (REJECTED)
Page 1 of 1