Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuma
Guild Member

Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED)   Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:42 am

Greetings everyone, first of all..

Real Life Info

- Name: Ersagun

- Tell us about yourself: A geophysical engineering student who plays perkussion and used to play handball. Quite brief but don't know what else to add.. :-)

WoW info

- Character's Name: Zuma

- Class: Priest

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Shadow as it will be what the guild needs probably. An exact spec would be meaningless before reaching end game and fully knowing the class.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Used to raid 20 men with my bear in Scarshield Legion and after TBC, raided Karazhan until Aran in Nagrand with my tankadin (before the final Paladin buff).

- Reason for rerolling: Stopped playing for a while after my guild disbanded. Seeking a new start as returning to on older char isn't attracting me anymore.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: There is my tankadin:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Navras

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Probably just a decent team mate who believes in team work. Other then that, I doubt I'll bring anything special or unusual..

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Friendly and RELAXED atmosphere, members playing this game for fun and to see new encounters not to kill X to get Y.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: Nope.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday will be my most available days. Other days will be dependant on varius RL stuff. As the time, I doubt I would have any problems as long as everything starts after 18.00 GMT.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: I hope it will!

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Used Vent.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: I guess this will prove me ===> cherry

- Anything else you want to add? Ehm, just thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED)   Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 am

Thanks for your application Smile

Sav and I will discuss it and we'll get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED)   Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi Zuma,

Everything looks fine with your application, accepted- Welcome to the guild!

Whisper myself or Savant for an invite ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED)   Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuma the face melter- (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1