Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue - Nightengale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightengale

Rogue - Nightengale Empty
PostSubject: Rogue - Nightengale   Rogue - Nightengale EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:26 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Sara

- Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm generally a quiet person but have my wild moments and you'll probably find me a bit on the weird side at times as well.. hope not in the bad sense though ^^ .. But anyway, I love anime, computer/video games, and FOOD.. Think that's probably all I can think of at the moment. If you want to find out anything else you'll probably have to ask me ^^;

WoW info

- Character's Name: Nightengale

- Class: Rogue

- Level: 1

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Something along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fhg0oxLZMeV00VzxMGkt

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): I've been playing for the last 10 months and raiding for the last 6 months or so, with a level 70 rogue, in a guild called No Pressure, We managed to clear Kara and Gruul's Lair while I was there, quite a few times.

- Reason for rerolling: The guild I've been in isn't really progressing how it should be and the people in it don't take anything as seriously anymore, so it's a little frustrating.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Midnightmoon

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? I love leveling/raiding/progressing with a character, so I suppose you could say I'm passionate about games I play. Not sure what that brings to the guild though, but that's all I can really think of.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Lots of progress and communication/cooperation is the main thing. And good planning/scheduling of events.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I usually get on around 2.30-5pm, as I work in the day on week days, however on the weekends I'm available whenever.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes

- Anything else you want to add?: Um, not that I can think of, though I've been friends with Amiy for a pretty long while if that's something else to add.

cherry
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit
Guild Member
Jackrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Nightengale   Rogue - Nightengale EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:33 am

Looks a decent application as far as I can tell, and you even got the cherry sign. Cool Anyway, I do think we got room for another rogue by looking at the roster. Stay tuned for officer input, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gule
Guild Member
Gule

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Nightengale   Rogue - Nightengale EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:47 am

Hey.

Officers will be with you shortly to view your application.
Back to top Go down
Laseen
Guild Member
Laseen

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Nightengale   Rogue - Nightengale EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:09 am

I hope there is a spot, always nice to have another rogue anime fan to plot evil deeds with king
Back to top Go down
Amaiya
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Nightengale   Rogue - Nightengale EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:41 am

Accepted.

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Nightengale   Rogue - Nightengale Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Nightengale
Page 1 of 1