Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wez

Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) Empty
PostSubject: Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)   Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:51 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Wez

- Tell us about yourself:
Right now I'm a part time student and work extra on the weekends at a warehouse. During my free time I'm either in
front of my computer making music, playing games, hanging out with my friends or at the gym hitting the weights.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Wez if available.

- Class: Rogue.

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead):
19/42 or something along those lines. Whatever gives the best PvE damage.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
I got my first taste of WoW during the Korean open beta. Played an undead rogue but rolled an undead warlock when the retail version hit Europe. Did some hardcore raiding for server firsts back then with my warlock and cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, world dragons and some bosses in Naxxramas. Also had an undead warrior alt that I used in some of those raid instances.

- Reason for rerolling:
I quit the game back in 2006 when Naxxramas hit because of many things. But mainly it was because I got a new job with odd working hours which made it hard to get to raids in time. Got rid of the game and didn't touch it until recently to try out TBC. Started a hunter whom I have been using just to see the new areas and for casual pvp. I've decided to reroll because I've noticed it's very hard to get into a good, dedicated and most importantly mature guild on the server I'm on now. First of all I want to experience the raid instances TBC has to offer and I also want to try out an alliance character.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Blunted
Don't mind some of the enchants and gems. I was using my boots for leveling enchanting. Some of the gems were just placeholders until I got the right gems cut.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?
I'm a dedicated person and a fast learner. Good knowledge of the game mechanics. As a raider I read up on everything about my class and the potential encounter so I know what works and what does not. I'm a min/maxer and always tweak/test my character for him to be the best. Oh, yeah I'm friendly too Wink

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?
A great guild atmosphere with a stable community and steady raid progress. But foremost a mature and respectable guild without whiney people complaining about loot and causing drama.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:
No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
Right now I have a very relaxed schedule and can play almost any time of the day.
In the future it will look like something like this:
Weekdays 20:00-Late
Weekends 15:00-Late
Attending 3-4 raids a week will probably be no problem at all.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:
I do.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:
Yes.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:
Sure did. cherry

- Anything else you want to add?:
No, not really. I think everything I've written basically covers the most important parts.
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)   Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:14 am

Hi Wez,

Thanks for your application Smile

Let me have a chat with Sav and we'll get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)   Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:43 am

Hello, thanks for you excellent application.

Normally I would have to turn you down due to the class being listed as full, however as you app is of a high quality and you've obviously spent more than a minute writing it I am inclined to accept you.

Accepted, have a read of the stickies in the guild forums and whisper me in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Wez

PostSubject: Re: Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)   Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi again. Sorry to say but I'm withdrawing my application. After reactivating my account and playing for awhile I noticed that I wasn't enjoying it. The game has lost it's "magic" for me and it's kinda pointless playing when it's not fun. Best of luck with the guild though. It seems to be shaping up nicely.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)   Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:05 am

Fair play, good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)   Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wez - Rogue (WITHDRAWN)
Page 1 of 1