Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drao, a warlock application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drao

Drao, a warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Mislav

- Location: Split, Croatia (a small county for a great vacation *advertisement warning*)

- Tell us about yourself: As i've said, im 25 years old, living in a rather small city by european standards, but it's the second largest croatian city, positioned at the beautifull coast of Adriatic sea, in a province called Dalmatia. Im currently studying electrical engineering, actually i'm getting very close to a diploma, and i recently got a job, so one might say i've been quite busy lately Smile Other than that, i enjoy watching football, playing guitar, listening to "older" RnR (Hendrix, The Who, etc.) and ofcourse, drinking beer (can't go wrong with that).

WoW info

- Character's Name: Drao

- Class: Warlock

- Level: 1

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): I honestly don't know, but ill make sure to browse the official warlock forums while leveling, and decide then.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Ugh, quite some characters here. Heh, if i was more of a roleplayer i could probably write a book about my WoW adventures, and get rich like Rowling or Tolkien did Wink My first char was a human holy paladin with whom i got most raiding expirience. Raided everything up to Loatheb in vanilla WoW with him and up to SSC in TBC. Second char was a level 60 orc MM hunter, who was used mostly for PvP pre TBC. Third char was a night elf holy priest, who saw some MC/ZG/AQ40 and BWL, and got stuck at level 64. Then i played an Arms warrior, i did everything up to Ebonroc, leveled it to 67 in TBC then i sold the account on which these chars were on, back in may/june 2007.
Recently i've started playing again on a new account, and i've leveled an undead rogue in little over 10 days played who is now in a small guild made of friends on Burning Legion. I use him mostly for PvP and Shattrath AFKage.

- Reason for rerolling: I love to meet new people, and i recently rediscovered my love towards raiding, so i saw a topic about this guild on WoW eu general forums, read the "Whats it about?" topic, and i liked the whole idea. Next thing you know im here, writing an app.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Doar

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? A friendly and communicative person, who always comes prepared and gives his best in raids. Note, if i disagree with certain thing i will not hesitate to point that out in a civil manner.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Well i expect it to become a guild tight knit guild, where guild member relations surpass items. Progress over purplez Smile

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Every day after 5 pm till early morning. Exceptions are friday and saturday when i, like most of croatian youth, tend to go out and accept the fact that there is such thing as RL, not just AFK Wink

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Ofcourse.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes cherry (neat trick btw, i like it)

- Anything else you want to add?: Well, i can't promise i will be the fastest or the slowest leveler in the guild. I do hope i'll get this char to 70, especially if i enjoy the guild atmosphere Smile
Back to top Go down
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:33 am

would be nice to see what kind of spec you plan to use as you level and as you raid ...... any links for your talents ?
Back to top Go down
Amaiya
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:37 am

Thank-you for the application.

The officers only have one question, regarding your spec; could you do a little background research and come up with what you'd possibly follow?

Thanks, a very nice application ^^
Back to top Go down
Drao

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
Amaiya
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome to the guild!

Contact Amaiya, Grizzlyadams or Kraze ingame.
Back to top Go down
Drao

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:43 am

Thx for the quick reply. I'll add you to my friends list, you do the same. Oh and i'm level 10 atm.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlyadams
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 5:21 am

I should be on for most of teh day gimmie a holler when ya about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drao, a warlock application   Drao, a warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

Drao, a warlock application
Page 1 of 1