Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jay

Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock Empty
PostSubject: Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock   Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 5:09 am

- Name: Jamie Stocker

- Age: Just turned 18 today, 27th February, but alot maturer for my age.

- Tell us about yourself: Currently studying at college and hoping to go into the Police Force or Army after my course is complete, possibly after university. Play Wow in alot of spare time, when im not playing poker Very Happy since i live in a small village.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Havent created the character yet, but i cant stand names like "lolpwndu" so you can expect a name with a decent level of maturity.

- Class: When i first heard about this there was a lack of shadowpriests and was interested in that, but i moved house so didnt have internet so missed out on that chance. my second choice would be a mage since its the only class i havent leveled (except on PTR) but if you need a warlock... im your man. since my main lack is raid exp, i doubt going a holy priest would be smart.

- Level: Havent made the character yet. but i have alot of spare time on my hands and ive leveled ALOT of characters before... so i can catch up very fast Twisted Evil

- Intended spec at max level: For a mage, ive always loved Frost but wouldnt mind giving fire a shot if thats what needed for the guild. With warlock... ive tried all specs on PTR and love them all, so again, whatever is best for the guild.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): here we go Evil or Very Mad 70 shaman (was steamwheedle cartel, now transfer to sha'tar), 64 hunter (SWC), 60 hunter(was shadowsong, now sha'tar) , 59 druid ( SS), 41 druid(sha'tar), 70 belf paladin (SWC) 50 warrior, 41 priest, along with hundreds, litterally, of small alts i ended up deleting. comtenplating deleted my 2 druids and 64 hunter as they arent complete yet, so nothing to hold me back rerolling.
Played most classes at lvl 70 on PTR including mage, priest, and warlock.

As for experience in wow. ive been to ZG and kara but only a handful of times and mostly in PuGs as i'd been in pvp guilds who werent interested in PvE. With my 70 shaman i got him to rank 10, and was the highest ranked horde player on my realm at lvl 59. with my 60 nelf hunter igot commander rank and my lovely mount cheers With my paladin, i kind of rushed it but took part in some arena.

- Reason for rerolling: Well as you can see, i havent really settled down in my time. i usually got a pvp rank i wanted. rerolled class and realm. i just want a new start and somewhere to call home Sad i started as allianced and loved it, apart from them in battlegrounds. so been horde ever since. so a chance to be alliance again, when im not concerned about pvp anymore is a bonus.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: the story is i tried to reroll when TBC came out aswell but was always drawn back to my characters. So this time im not risking this and have got rid of all my items on my characters, but here are the links anyway, to check ranks etc.

Armoury isnt loading at the moment. Will link them when it does.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? A experienced (ish) player who will do whatever the guild needs to be accepted, and because most of these raids will be new, of course i am willing to listen to raid leader and class leader and follow orders to presicion.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Well my original plan was to wait for a new realm but that seems unlikely, and i read about this on the forums a long time ago. ( was on my paladin holda who did a few threads wanting to be priest) i just want somewhere to play and settle down. while having fun, because i wont know anybody on a new realm Sad

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: None. Havent been playing much wow recently as i stopped going on my old characters and waiting for new realm. looked into pre-made guilds and this seemed the best, and preffered it to ones who were waiting, since i want to get back into the game after a month or so out.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I get back from college at about half 5 and play until stupid times in the morning Twisted Evil I work sundays til 5 and friday nights, so that seemed fine apart from :

One problem is i work friday nights. half 6 to 10. so that misses one raid. apart from that i can meet all demands. if it causes a problem i COULD change shifts but cant do that til one comes available.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Just got the itnernet in my new house now and seems quite solid. its definately better than my last which seemed to handle more than 25 players together. ( Alterac Valley and PTR where huge clusters of people meet)

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: I have it downloaded but to be honest, i dont know how it works as ive never had much reason to use it. Its there, and i have a microphone and headset to hear and talk. so im half way there Smile

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yup

- Anything else you want to add?: Ive never really applied for much before so i hope this application is alright. i havent played wow in about a month so im having withdrawal problems lol! so want to get going again. love the game. want to do well in pve and for the guild. Im a fairly relaxed guy who does anything to help friends, i think ive helped twink out 4 of my friends characters with dungeon gear, so i dont mind giving boosting runs if nessacary Very Happy

Will link my armoury profiles when its working properly
Back to top Go down
jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock   Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 5:18 am

My 70 shaman from SWC which transffered to sha'tar. got it to rank 10. and then got Conqueror rank. Yes, i like tuxedos.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&n=Shahzir
Back to top Go down
Amaiya
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock   Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 am

This forum is no longer used anymore, so if you could pop on over to http://sacrament.heavenforum.org/current-applications-f9/ thatd be great.
Back to top Go down
jay

PostSubject: Re: Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock   Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 am

Done, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock   Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay - Experienced PvPer looking to settle down. Mage or Lock
Page 1 of 1