Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Citch

Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) Empty
PostSubject: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Taylor Citroen

- Tell us about yourself:

Well, I'm currently a student, and am going to resit my A levels as I didn't get a good enough pass for my expectations. Very Happy
I raid on my 70 Druid, but I can hardly do it anymore because of school, and I want time to relax!

WoW info

- Character's Name: Citch

- Class: Mage

- Level: 0 ATM!

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Frost, for leveling and gold farming ftw? Razz

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Resto Druid, in a raiding guild.

- Reason for rerolling: Not enough time to raid.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: He's horde, but okay. Razz

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? A mage, which you need. Smile

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Free epix? Nah, just fun. Smile

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: Nope

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Yes.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Ofc.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Ofc.

- Anything else you want to add?: Nope. Wink
Back to top Go down
Citch

PostSubject: WoW Armory for best char.   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Citch

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:21 pm

cherry Smiley didn't come out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Hello, thanks for applying.

Citch wrote:
Reason for rerolling: Not enough time to raid.

What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Yes.

I'm a bit confused...you dont have time to raid, but you are able to fit in with our raid schedule? That doesnt make much sense to me.

Methinks you've missed the point somewhat in all honesty. This isnt a casual guild who are just levelling for the hell of it, our aim is very much on raiding. No, we arent intending to be a "hardcore" guild that expects you to give up your life for WoW, but considering you dont have time to raid I'm thinking you'd be better off looking elsewhere.

I suggest you read through the guild rules again and reconsider your app, if it is that you cant raid you would probably be better in a more casual guild and we would be better with a raider in your spot insead Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Citch

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Savant wrote:
Hello, thanks for applying.

Citch wrote:
Reason for rerolling: Not enough time to raid.

What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Yes.

I'm a bit confused...you dont have time to raid, but you are able to fit in with our raid schedule? That doesnt make much sense to me.

Methinks you've missed the point somewhat in all honesty. This isnt a casual guild who are just levelling for the hell of it, our aim is very much on raiding. No, we arent intending to be a "hardcore" guild that expects you to give up your life for WoW, but considering you dont have time to raid I'm thinking you'd be better off looking elsewhere.

I suggest you read through the guild rules again and reconsider your app, if it is that you cant raid you would probably be better in a more casual guild and we would be better with a raider in your spot insead Wink

What I meant to say was; I don't have time to raid 7 days a week, or I can't study.
Back to top Go down
Citch

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 pm

Tis possible to raid 4 times a week like in the raid schedule, just not 7 times, or I can hardly study at all.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Citch wrote:
What I meant to say was; I don't have time to raid 7 days a week, or I can't study.

So you were raiding Karazhan 7 times a week, and now you dont have time for it right? What sort of raid attendance can we expect from you then? 4 raid nights a week is hardly a casual schedule, I've known many people even in "hardcore" guilds who have problems hitting that every week. You havent said anything about what your usual playtimes are or anything, just 'yes', which tells me nothing really. Please expand a bit on this.

EDIT: Dammit, ninja post Very Happy

Quote :
Tis possible to raid 4 times a week like in the raid schedule, just not 7 times, or I can hardly study at all.

So you can attend 4 nights a week, 100% of the time is what you are saying?
Back to top Go down
Citch

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Well, I could raid up to 6 days a week, but 7 is just too much, my raid attendance, well that would possibly be 100%, it currently depends on my family problems right now, but I'm sure I can come to all. cheers
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Citch wrote:
Well, I could raid up to 6 days a week, but 7 is just too much, my raid attendance, well that would possibly be 100%, it currently depends on my family problems right now, but I'm sure I can come to all. cheers

Sorry, but I dont get it at all. You dont have time to raid, but you can do 6 nights a week? A super hardcore guild would accept that level of attendance, surely the guild your druid is in dont demand 100% from every member every night (Karazhan is only 10 man after all). Taking that into account, why are you looking to reroll? Obviously you do have time to raid if you can do 6 nights a week, right?

Hope you dont feel like I'm picking on you here, but the reasons you are giving for wanting to apply are a bit vague.

Also, please let me know what your usual playtimes are.
Back to top Go down
Citch

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Tbh, I have explained very well why I can't, they wish for me to attend a raid EVERY day, which I CAN'T do, I'm going to pull out on this app, you don't seem to understand.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Citch wrote:
Tbh, I have explained very well why I can't, they wish for me to attend a raid EVERY day, which I CAN'T do, I'm going to pull out on this app, you don't seem to understand.

Erm you havent explained at all that your guild expected you to raid everyday tbh. What you've told me is you dont have time to raid, which you then swiftly changed to cant raid 7 nights a week but can do 4, which was then changed yet again to can in fact raid 6 nights a week. I was simply asking you to clarify which it was and to expand a bit on your playtime, as is my perogative as the person in charge of recruitment for the guild.

If you cant handle someone asking a simple question, maybe its best that you have withdrawn your app. Good luck with finding a guild more suited to your style of play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)   Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Citch, soon to be Mage! :D (WITHDRAWN)
Page 1 of 1