Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayan
Guild Member
Nayan

Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am

Real Life Info
- Name: Max

- Tell us about yourself:

I'm studying at the moment, when I grow up I'll be a geek. On my free time I listen to music (metal, jazz, funk mostly), read fantasy, watch tv series/movies, play WoW or play drums (acoustic, I'm amateur). I'm not total geek but I don't like party stuff either.

WoW info
Character's Name: Nayan
Class: Shaman
Intended spec at max level: Hopefully resto: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/shaman/talents.html?0000000000000000000050000000000000000000055235051355311510321
Enchancement is fine too (prefer resto!): http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/shaman/talents.html?5500010000000000000050250021550213353115100000000000000000000
I don't want to spec elemental sorry.
-Previous WoW experience: ZG,AQ20,Onyxia,MC, seen BWL, seen each boss of Karazhan once, Gruuls Lair both bosses, Doomwalker, seen SSC 2/6 and TK 1/5.
Reason for rerolling: I'm growing really tired of mage class and direction where Blizzard is taking it, I'd also love to have "second family" here in WoW with strong social bonds. This guild seems really fantastic, I feel more comfortable with people of mature age than "lol epix omg" spammers. I want to be part of this guild, I just feel it inside me.
Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Metaphor

Misc:

What can you bring to Sacrament? Bad geek jokes (I go to 4chan.org imgboards and other forums way too much Neutral) and my personality. Because I'm younger than most of the members I could also bring fresh opinions when we're having some interesting conversation on forums or at guildchat.
What are your expectations of Sacrament? Gentle guild with strong spirit and comradeship. And when doing 5/10/25man doing it well but smile on the face and without too much pressure.
Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding? No.
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule? CET 16:00-20:00, on weekends I play earlier aswell. When we have a raid I start later and go to bed later, 20:00-01:00 for example.
Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids? Yes, 24mb fullrate.
Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before? Yes.
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread? Yes, cherry
Anything else you want to add? Pick me, pick me! Smile No, not really. I hope you like me and will accept me. I'm young but I'm not epic-obsessed caffeine addict that annoys the heck out of others.
Back to top Go down
Nayan
Guild Member
Nayan

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:46 am

Quote :
and TK 1/5.
1/4, typo not stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Nayan wrote:

What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule? CET 16:00-20:00, on weekends I play earlier aswell. When we have a raid I start later and go to bed later, 20:00-01:00 for example.

Just a quick question. You say that on raid night you will start later and go to bed later- how often in a week can you do this? Also the majority of the guild will be playing different hours to you (some not logging on until you have logged off) will you not find it a bit lonely?
Back to top Go down
Nayan
Guild Member
Nayan

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 pm

3-5 nights a week. Would I really be only one online at those times on non-raid day?
Back to top Go down
Yournamehere
Guild Member
Yournamehere

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:06 am

Nayan wrote:
3-5 nights a week. Would I really be only one online at those times on non-raid day?

I'll probably be online a bit earlier than most Wink So no worries on playing alone
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Nayan wrote:

Probably not, but I just wanted to make it clear that we are a guild that raids later than most and to make sure that you will be able to play at the same time as our raid times for the majority of the raid days Smile
Back to top Go down
Nayan
Guild Member
Nayan

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:53 am

Smile
Yes well while leveling it doesn't matter if whole guild isn't online same time as I am. Like I said when we raid I can change my playtimes upside down as long as I don't have to play before 14:00 CET or after 02:00 CET.
16-20 is on days when we don't raid, I'll do the daily tour, maybe heroic or some pvp and go watch TV after.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:10 am

Hello Nayan

Nayan wrote:
Smile
Yes well while leveling it doesn't matter if whole guild isn't online same time as I am. Like I said when we raid I can change my playtimes upside down as long as I don't have to play before 14:00 CET or after 02:00 CET.
16-20 is on days when we don't raid, I'll do the daily tour, maybe heroic or some pvp and go watch TV after.
cyclops

Thats fine, I think what Electra is saying is that you might find that there arent a large number of people online before 20.00; we have a lot of Brits in the guild, thats 19.00 for us, the time people get home from work Wink Not saying there wont be any at all, just that there might not be 40 online at that time or anything.

If thats not a problem for you, then I've no problems accepting you into the guild. Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 am

Welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nayan, Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1