Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mneri

Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Ash

- Tell us about yourself: Well basically i spend most of my free time gaming, thats the ime when im not at college, working or seeing the girlfriend. Pretty chatty, love a good bit of humour, and if any chats about chuck norris come up, im afraid i'll have to kill the man who started it :p

WoW info

- Character's Name: Mneri

- Class: Shaman

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Well going to go enhancement spec, but ive not got a template figured out yet.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Unfortunately, ive never had any raiding experience, as the only guild that i got to a high level with fell apart, and put me off WoW for a bit. However, i am looking forward to starting a fresh and getting to meet new people Smile. The only classes that i played to a high-ish level were mage to 46 and rogue to 62 or 63 i think it was. most chars have been on Bronze Dragonflight and Kul Tiras.

- Reason for rerolling: basically i jsut want to start a fresh on WoW. Im fed up of rolling horde chars, so this gives me the perfect opportunity to start over.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellfire&n=Sharpobject

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Some friendly banter, but serious when needs be. Although i have no prvious raiding experience, im a fast learner and hoping to get experience.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Only to meet some friendly people, who are willing to help me out the odd time, and i'll help them out whenever i can lend a hand Smile

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Usual play times are 10 pm onwards, although sometimes during the day too. College and work tend to keep me to late nights only.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yes.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yep.

- Anything else you want to add?:
Back to top Go down
Mneri

PostSubject: Re: Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 pm

whoops! forgot the cherry hehe
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Hello, thanks for your app.

Mneri wrote:
- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Usual play times are 10 pm onwards, although sometimes during the day too. College and work tend to keep me to late nights only.

This could be a bit of a problem as our intended raid times are between 20.30 and 0.30 game time. Obviously if you dont log on until 22.00, you arent going to be able to raid with us at all really.

Is this the case, or will you be able to get on between those hours I've mentioned 3 times a week?
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Mneri

PostSubject: Re: Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:31 pm

on my curret arrangements, not 3 times a week. However, i could garuntee 1 night a week or at most 2. If things change however, for example im only at college for another few months, then that could change. a change in jobs etc may also occur, as im still young and just looking for somewhere nice and flexible. The main problem at the minute is that i only get 4 free nights a week, of which i usually see my GF, as i dont get much other time. So i could possibly free up 2 of those nights?
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:41 am

Ok, accepted, we'll see how things go.

Whisper me in game and I'll invite you.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mneri - Shaman (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1