Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vesu
Guild Member

Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:58 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Bert

- Tell us about yourself: I'm currently studying Mathematics (2nd year) at a University in the Netherlands. I play Floorball like 3 times in the week and I sometimes play tennis. I used to play table tennis. Currently no girlfriend Sad, but i'm working on that Very Happy.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Vesu

- Class: Shadow Priest or Shaman, whatever is needed

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead):
Depends on what is needed. I don't have that much experience anymore with the new priest talents or any experience with Shaman talents, but I don't mind doing any role.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
Pre-TBC I used to raid MC/BWL/Ony/ZG and AQ20 with a warlock the Haomarush server.

- Reason for rerolling:
I haven't really been playing this game since oktober 2006, because I wanted to spend some time to study and doing other stuff. But everything is going nicely and I have some spare time now Smile. I also don't like leveling alone because the most fun parts of WoW are instances or any other quests with a group, it's a Massive Multiplayer Online RPG after all.
Also WOTLK is coming up and I want to see as much as outland as possible.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Savan
I used to have a lvl 56 NE priest a very long time ago, but can't find her anymore.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?
I can bring dedication, humor and a friendly hand to anyone who needs it. I can learn to play a class quite fast and don't mind preparing for a raid or finding information on an encounter

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?
My expectations are that Sacrament will be a guild that focuses more on the social part of the MMORPG than the game itself. That doesn't mean that I think the guild isn't going to do raids, but will I expect that the progress won't be as fast as with an hardcore raid guild, which doesn't matter at all.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:
Nope, it's kinda unfair to have multiple apps running at the same time

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
I can play around 3+- 1 (hours a day or a little more on a raid day if needed.
With my current schedule I'll be able to raid on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:
Of course

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:
Yep

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:
Of course, you can't apply to a guild without knowing it's goals cherry

- Anything else you want to add?:
Hope you enjoyed reading my app and please don't mind the spelling or grammar errors. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello Draga, thanks for applying.

Draga wrote:
I play Floorball

What is floorball?

Draga wrote:
Class: Shadow Priest or Shaman, whatever is needed

At the moment we are really in need of shadow priests more than any other class/spec. That said, we still have places open for shamans and most other classes as well, so its up to you Very Happy Please confirm what you would be most interested in playing.

Draga wrote:
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
I can play around 3+- 1 (hours a day or a little more on a raid day if needed.
With my current schedule I'll be able to raid on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.

3 raids a week should be fine, could you just clarify your playtimes though; does what you've written there mean around 3 hours a day?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Vesu
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Floorball is some sort of Icehockey only then indoors, just check www.floorball.org or www.xfloor.tv.
I haven't really decided yet what to choose, but I know it will be Draenei.
My play times are in the afternoon, evening and night. I play about 3 hours a day average. But don't mind extending it for a raid. So it does mean about +-3 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Draga wrote:
I haven't really decided yet what to choose, but I know it will be Draenei.My play times are in the afternoon, evening and night. I play about 3 hours a day average. But don't mind extending it for a raid. So it does mean about +-3 hours a day.

So you will be able to do 20.30ish until 0.30ish three nights a week, right? Just so I'm 100% clear Wink

Please have a think about what class you want to play as and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Vesu
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Yeap that right. Maybe some weeks only 2 raids but on average 3.

I'll try to think about the class
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Draga wrote:
I'll try to think about the class

Ok, I'll be here Wink
Back to top Go down
Vesu
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:46 pm

I'll go for the Shadow priest. Because I have some experience with a priest and don't know how much fun a shaman will be.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Draga wrote:
I'll go for the Shadow priest. Because I have some experience with a priest and don't know how much fun a shaman will be.

cheers

Accepted then, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vesu
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Thanks Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest/Shaman Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1