Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
+2
Platey
Shuya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuya
Guild Member
Shuya

Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Michael

- Tell us about yourself: Well, I am 23. I just recently moved back to England from America. I enjoy watching anime/manga, collecting/playing warhammer 40k, and music. I am a big reggae fan, a little bit of techno here and there. I am a really laid back person who enjoys playing games. If you ever heard the song Three Little Birds thats I live. =)

WoW info

- Character's Name: Shuya ( £10 if someone knows where this name is from Very Happy )

- Class: Shaman

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): It really depends on how the guild would like me to spec. I am a competent healer, but I can also spec a DPS spec. Its really up to the guild officers since I am a pretty adaptable player.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): As far as raiding exp in TBC, I have been in Kara, also Gruuls Lair a few times. I would have hoped to see ZA but I moved back here to England around the same time. Pre-TBC I have raided everything from MC-Naxx. We had just started progressing Naxx right before TBC came out then slowly people started to take breaks and everything before TBC. I am a big fan of Druids its unfortunate that the class is closed. I have a level 70 NE druid and also a level 62 Druid that I was leveling right before I moved back.

- Reason for rerolling: Well, considering the time different it just isn't feasible for me to play on the American servers anymore. Sadly most of the people I have met on there either stopped playing / taking a break for uni. Its really unfortunate the time different is such a factor because I really did enjoy playing with my group of friends but I suppose we can just hang out and talk in MSN/Ventrilo

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Electra

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? I can bring a mature laid back player who just enjoys playing the game. Someone who will never start drama or get fired up in guild chat.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? I am looking for a laid back guild who likes to raid, but doesn't scream or insult people if they accidentally do something stupid in raids or whatever. I think it is counter-productive for the guild.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: Nope

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: M-F 18.30 to Late. Weekends pretty much all day unless something wierd comes up.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yah BT is quite good out here. ( hopes he didn't just jinx himself )

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Yah

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: cherry Why yes I have! cherry

- Anything else you want to add?: I am excited to hopfully level up and meet folks from the guild. Cya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Platey
Guild Member
Platey

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:50 am

Shuya wrote:

- Character's Name: Shuya ( £10 if someone knows where this name is from Very Happy )

Battle Royale you dont have to give the £10
Back to top Go down
Shuya
Guild Member
Shuya

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:54 am

Mmmm, such a good movie =P
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Guild Member
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:58 am

SHUUYAAAA

NOOOBUUOOOOO

SHUUUUYAAAa

NOOBBBUUOOOO

Just had to Mad silent
Back to top Go down
Vesu
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:01 am

Just type in Shuya and the 2nd hit is a wikipedia site about battle royale. It's not that hard Smile.

farao
Back to top Go down
Shuya
Guild Member
Shuya

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:04 am

I have underestimated you all!
Back to top Go down
Platey
Guild Member
Platey

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:05 am

Shuya wrote:
I have underestimated you all!

except me lol!
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:12 am

Hi, thanks for your application Smile

Bear with us, its gone a little manic here, we'll have a chat and get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:41 am

Hello, thanks for applying.

Shuya wrote:
- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): It really depends on how the guild would like me to spec. I am a competent healer, but I can also spec a DPS spec. Its really up to the guild officers since I am a pretty adaptable player.

At this precise moment in time we currently have 2 resto shamans, zero dps shamans, so we are mostly looking for dps. Then again, if you would rather apply as resto then thats fine as well. Being flexible is great, could you please state which type you would be most interested in playing though Wink (also, if you choose dps, whether you'd prefer enhancement or elemental).

Really nice app, if you could just clarify the issue above then I will have no problem with accepting you.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Shuya
Guild Member
Shuya

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:45 am

Enhancement really interests me, aside from being resto. As I have said I am very flexible so if down the road you need me to respec I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:46 am

Righto, accepted as an enhancement shaman. Welcome to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuya - Shaman (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1