Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan

Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) Empty
PostSubject: Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)   Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Dan

- Tell us about yourself: Well recently moved to the UK, living with the grandparents at the moment. Just doing temp work at the moment so got quite a bit of free time. Enjoy a bit of snooker and poker and of course the beers.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Unsure as of yet, depends whats taken on server etc I guess

- Class: Looking at rolling a pally or other hybrid/healer. Will really roll anything.

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Whatever is needed, I am very flexible.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Well I have recently moved to the UK from New Zealand and have just bought EU wow as im keen on some better pings, I used to get 700+ in NZ so now its time for a fresh start. On US I have had a few 70s Pally/rogue/warrior on blackrock US with the warrior being my main. I started just before TBC was launched so I didnt get to see any lvl60 end game but I've done kara/grulls and some ZA. I dont have armory link as the person who took over my account has xfered and im unsure of the names of the chars, can find out if really nesessary I guess.

- Reason for rerolling: Well I just pretty much said it, and I have played horde from day 1 and I think ally will be a nice fresh change

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?
Well im nice and friendly, have a pretty good knowledge of the game and like to enjoy it all. Dont complain about stuff and I think its about fun while getting to see all the game that you pay for.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?
Like-minded people who are keen to play and arn't the stereotype ally of being immature etc, as I read in your rules it seems that this will be the case.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:
No

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
I have looked over the shedule and yes I will be able to fit in, I play at nights after work and dont mind staying up as long as it takes.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:

Yes, easily

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:
Yup, old school CSer been using TS/vent for ages.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:

Indeed

- Anything else you want to add?: Just that I hope you can squeze me in somewhere, dont mind really what class I roll just want to be with a group of people as it makes the game so much better and this seems easily the best place for me to start again.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)   Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Hello, thanks for your app.

Dan wrote:
- Class: Looking at rolling a pally or other hybrid/healer. Will really roll anything.

At the moment we technically have no healing specced hybrid spaces open. That doesnt mean I wont take your app into consideration, but before I do could you decide which class it is you want to play.

Dan wrote:
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:[/b]
Indeed

Might be worth having another butchers at them, you've missed something Wink

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)   Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Sorry about that I must of missed the bit about the smiley, cherry cherry but yes I did read over them. Well with classes I didnt meant just the healing spec of the class I meant a class which is a hybrid. Pally would be my first choice but I mean if theres only one class that will get me in then I will play it im open to anything. I would rather be needed then something that you dont really need. Anyways Im keen to hear back from you,

cheers

dan
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)   Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:55 pm

edit: 2nd choice would be shammy, thanks
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)   Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:39 am

As we havent heard from you here or in response to the PM's I have sent you, we are assuming you have lost interest in the guild and have withdrawn your application. Feel free to reapply at a later date if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)   Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan - hybrid (WITHDRAWN)
Page 1 of 1