Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shasra

Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) Empty
PostSubject: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Evening,

First before I start with the application, I'd like to say that we're 2 IRL friends, who are currently looking to reroll Alliance, therefore I hope it's ok that we do this application together, seeing as if not both are accepted, we'll move on Wink

Real Life Info

- Name: Anders & Mats

- Tell us about yourselfs: Well we've both played wow since release, furthermore we've also both been pretty active in the raiding scene. However lately we've had our main focus on PvP, but we'd like to get back to PvE and we didnt find our current chars that interesting anymore that we feelt like keeping going on them. Besides that we're 2 friendly persons, who always enjoys a great night of gaming with friends around the world.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Shasra & Keldrin

- Class: Priest & Shammy

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level: Priest: Whatever is needed Smile I dont mind doing healing, nor do I mind being shadow. Shammy: Basically the same, Im here to fill the spot where I belong.

- Previous WoW experience:
Shasra: I've played alot of chars since release, I've had about 8 lvl 70's, cause I simply couldn't make up my mind at one time hehe. However before and after that, I played a 70 warlock on Aerie Peak, where I did endgame, and Ive also played a lvl 70 druid.

Keldrin: Mainly played my Mage, which Ive been on since forever. But I feel its time to move on, get a fresh start with new friends Smile

- Reason for rerolling: Fresh start mainly Smile

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Well we believe we can bring 2 stable players, who are willing to work hard, to achieve the guilds goals. Also we find that we're easy going guys, that most people should be able to play with Smile

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? A good guild with friendly surroundings.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: nope.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: We are able to fit in just perfectly Smile

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Both do yes. Shasra: 10mbit Keldrin: 2mbit

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: we were born with Ventrillo premium in our hands. Basically used VT since it was launched, we're oldschool CS geeks :>

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: That we have, indeed.

- Anything else you want to add?: Well, nothing much really, just that we hope a spot can be opened for us seeing as this sounds like a great project. Besides that we'd like to thank you for reading, and regardless of what your decission might be, we salute you.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks for your applications-

Let us have a read through and we'll get back you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Shasra

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:38 pm

That's cool Smile we're on standby rabbit
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Hello, thanks for applying.

Shasra wrote:
Intended spec at max level: Priest: Whatever is needed Smile I dont mind doing healing, nor do I mind being shadow. Shammy: Basically the same, Im here to fill the spot where I belong.

Currently recruitment is open for a dps shaman (either spec) and a shadow priest (preferably one who doesnt think 'I dont heal low level instances, im shadow' Wink). Is this the sort of thing you'd be interested in doing? Flexibility is good btw.

Quote :
Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:

Please add this for your most advanced characters (warlock and mage presumably), we expect this of every applicant, as it says in the guild rules.

Quote :
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: We are able to fit in just perfectly Smile

Can you expand on this please; what times do you normally play between? Do you have work/school during the day, or do you play WoW 24/7? How many raid nights can we expect you to attend?

Quote :
Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: That we have, indeed.

Might be worth having another read through, I think you might have missed something.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Shasra

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Sure that would work, I know for me I'd love going dps, I can't say for Keldrin yet since he went home just after we did the application, but I'll meet him tomorrow and let him know, or he can check himself Smile

I can't provide an armory link since my former account got hacked due to one of those pesky keyloggers, after 3months mailing back and forth with blizzard, they somehow came to the conclusion not to resolve anything, so I had to buy an entire new account and start over, and that's basically where I am now. if that aint accepted, I understand. However Keldrin can post his own, I'll tell him to check tomorrow.

Regarding play times, yes we're currently studying, but evenings etc. are free. Ofcourse depends on if we have other plans, but besides that, evenings are play nights Smile as for raid nights, well let's get to 70 and see Smile but I'd say atleast 3-4?

I did read the entire thread, what is it ya feel I missed?
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:20 am

Shasra wrote:

Theres something in there that lets us know you actually read it. Ya see, what normally happens is that when people apply to guilds they say "yeah sure, I read the guild rules" and then cry like little girls when the guild rules are used to solve a dispute. Hence, we put something in to make sure we know you have read them.
Back to top Go down
Shasra

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:07 am

I've talked to keldrin and we've decided to withdraw our application. We believe this is too much "proving your worth, before even ingame" and basically we'd just like to have fun, play the game, and prove our worth that way, so we've decided to just roll a new char and go solo undtil we find a proper guild. However I'd like to thank you for your time and patience, and I apologize if you feel like you've wasted your time on us, but like I said, this is just too much for us considering it's a game.
Back to top Go down
Moesph
Guild Member
Moesph

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 am

Lol... cherry
Back to top Go down
http://moesph.deviantart.com/
Shasra

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 am

Savant wrote:
Shasra wrote:

Theres something in there that lets us know you actually read it. Ya see, what normally happens is that when people apply to guilds they say "yeah sure, I read the guild rules" and then cry like little girls when the guild rules are used to solve a dispute. Hence, we put something in to make sure we know you have read them.

ahh now I get it lol, you mean the smiley thing. I honestly thought that was a joke lol, anyway even though it doesnt matter now, I believe I owe ya one Wink

cherry
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:02 am

Shasra wrote:
I've talked to keldrin and we've decided to withdraw our application. We believe this is too much "proving your worth, before even ingame" and basically we'd just like to have fun, play the game, and prove our worth that way, so we've decided to just roll a new char and go solo undtil we find a proper guild. However I'd like to thank you for your time and patience, and I apologize if you feel like you've wasted your time on us, but like I said, this is just too much for us considering it's a game.

Um...am I missing something? Shocked

Anyway, good luck to you. Application withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)   Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shasra & Keldrin (Priest - Shammy) (WITHDRAWN)
Page 1 of 1