Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geigermesh
Guild Member

Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 am

Real Life Info

Name: Michael

Age: 33 (Old git I know but only just turned 33 in Jan ) Razz

Tell us about yourself: During the day I work as a analyst for a busy Environmental company but I’m looking for a new job as I hate my current one. I live with my girlfriend and 10 yr old daughter who also loves playing wow when I let her play *evil grin*

WoW info

Character's Name: Usura if it’s not already taken in-game, haven’t had time to look yet because I’m working at the moment (well I’m supposed to be working) Smile

Class: I would love to try a pure dps class for a change, either hunter or mage because in the past I’ve always played a hybrid or healer class but I do not mind rolling other classes if the guild is lacking a certain class.

Level: 0 at the moment

Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Probably frost or arcane if I play a mage, not sure about hunter as I’ve never played one before.

Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Unfortunately my raiding experience will fit on one line. Pre TBC I have done Molten Core up to Major Domo and killed Onyxia a few times but I can follow instructions given to me by raid leaders and enjoy discussing tactics on boss encounters with the rest of the guild.

Reason for rerolling: I have played wow since open european beta but I still consider myself a noob in terms of raiding. I quit wow a few months ago and gave all my gold and items away to random low level players and said farewell to all my friends and deleted my characters thinking that I would never return. That is until now, I’ve really missed playing wow over the last few months so I’ve decided to try and see all the end game content that I have missed over the last 2+ years of playing.

Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: hmm none yet as I deleted all my characters but managed to get one reinstated, he is standing in shattrah city naked, all except from a couple of low level items.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Dianc%C3%A9cht

Misc

What can you bring to Sacrament? I like to be as helpful as possible in the guild by helping low level players and gathering mats for raids amongst other things… I am also friendly and don’t swear much Wink

What are your expectations of Sacrament? I don’t expect anything of Sacrament, only a fun place to chill out and unwind after work and enjoy all aspects of wow with friends that share the same interest as myself (wow) Razz

Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No

What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I usually play between 7:30 and 12am game time and also most weekends so the standard guild raid time wouldnt be a problem although to start with I could only manage maybe 3-4 raid nights per week as I have family commitments.

Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: yes I think so, I’ve used the same ISP for years and I have had no trouble in the past when doing 40 man raids

Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: yes, long time ago though

Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: yes

Anything else you want to add?: I would just like to add that the recruitment post and info on the guild website is very well written and this is what attracted me to apply in the first place. If I have missed any vital information that you need or would just like to ask me some questions about my application then please feel free to post here and I’ll answer them the best I can. I am at work at the moment so I apologise in advance for any grammer / spelling mistakes that I’ve made and why the application is short (hard to write a long one when I’m looking over my shoulder for the boss) cherry
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:00 am

Hello, thanks for your application.

Usu wrote:
Reason for rerolling: I have played wow since open european beta but I still consider myself a noob in terms of raiding. I quit wow a few months ago and gave all my gold and items away to random low level players and said farewell to all my friends and deleted my characters thinking that I would never return. That is until now, I’ve really missed playing wow over the last few months so I’ve decided to try and see all the end game content that I have missed over the last 2+ years of playing.

Your raid experience is fine, no problem at all. What I'd just like to mention though is that, with you saying the bit I've highlighted, we wont be spending a great deal of time in the level 60 raid zones. Although we may hit the old 20 mans for fun, we are unlikely to attempt the 40 mans. Will this be a problem for you, or are you ok with TBC/WotLK content?

Quote :
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I usually play between 7:30 and 12am game time and also most weekends so the standard guild raid time wouldnt be a problem although to start with I could only manage maybe 3-4 raid nights per week as I have family commitments.

3 nights a week is fine, it achieves the target attendance we are looking for (sorry for sounding like a school headmaster Rolling Eyes ).

All in all an excellent application, I have no issues at all with accepting you, you sound like the sort of person we are looking for to join the guild. If you could please just answer the question I've raised above, and also confirm which class you are most interested in joining as (space open for both atm, cant guarantee it will stay like that for long though).
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Geigermesh
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:08 am

Hi Sav, thanks for the quick reply.

I dont have a problem not doing lvl 60 raid zones, no point in doing them anymore except for fun, just would be interesting to see them thats all Smile

I would like to try play a hunter if I'm not too late grabbing a spot Smile

cheers

Usu
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 am

Usu wrote:
I dont have a problem not doing lvl 60 raid zones, no point in doing them anymore except for fun, just would be interesting to see them thats all Smile

I would like to try play a hunter if I'm not too late grabbing a spot Smile

In that case, accepted as a hunter, welcome to the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Geigermesh
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks, look forward to see you all in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 am

Welcome to the guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)   Hunter Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1