Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thargoran - Hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thargoran

Thargoran - Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Thargoran - Hunter application   Thargoran - Hunter application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Matthew

- Tell us about yourself: Currently studying at college doing further maths, computer and physics. Doing some drumming and rock climbing which is my bit of exercise when not on WoW. Also play a bit of basketball every now and then when the weather holds up

WoW info

- Character's Name:Thargoran

- Class: Hunter

- Level: 1

Intended spec at max level:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?5020000000000000000000555201005013253135131300000000000000000000#none

I've never actually levelled past 24 since i've only been playing for a short time and most of the time i've spent tying to find a good group of players for instances to try and learn the basics so i'm willing to take any advice on that build since i just kind of went of what i thought looked so its probably quite of the point. Smile

- Reason for rerolling:

Trying to find a bunch of good players to play with is the main reason. It seems to be really hard to find good players to do low level instances with and actually try and get some experience before i reach higher levels.

Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Trok

Not sure if you want this since it probably doen't show much ^^

What can you bring to Sacrament?

Well i can't really bring experience but i like to think i'd make a great adittion to the guild with my personality my willingness to learn and that i can follow instructions pretty well Smile.

What are your expectations of Sacrament?

Hopefully to find a guild full of lively people to play and talk to and to have a good enviroment with which to play in.

Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:

Nope.

What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:

Generally play from 16:00 - 1:00 with gaps inbetween for food and family/freinds. But will be able to do all the raid times.

Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?

I have never done 25 raids before but i have a 2 mbit connection so hopefully that is stable enough.

Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?

Yes read through it all some of it i didn't understand such as AQ20/MC when you talk about raid experience, but apart from that i agree with it all.

cherry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kraze
Guild Member
Kraze

PostSubject: Re: Thargoran - Hunter application   Thargoran - Hunter application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi there, thanks for application, i need to discuss it with the other officers and will get back to you as soon as possible, thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Kraze
Guild Member
Kraze

PostSubject: Re: Thargoran - Hunter application   Thargoran - Hunter application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Im afraid we are going to have to refuse you entry into the guild based on the lack of experience, as we are aiming for high end raiding we want people who know the game pretty well, once again sorry and good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
thargoran

PostSubject: Re: Thargoran - Hunter application   Thargoran - Hunter application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Ok thanks for the reply guess i'll have to work on getting some experience then Smile
Back to top Go down
Kraze
Guild Member
Kraze

PostSubject: Re: Thargoran - Hunter application   Thargoran - Hunter application EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi There after your recent message to me via PM we have decided to allow you to join for a trial, we cannot however guarantee you a place for end game raiding, we will have to see how it goes Smile if your ok with this then contact myself, Amaiya or Grizzlyadams ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thargoran - Hunter application   Thargoran - Hunter application Empty

Back to top Go down

Thargoran - Hunter application
Page 1 of 1