Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurzel

Wurzel

Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: Mike

- Tell us about yourself: I'm married with 2 kids. I'm currently working as a postman. I'm honest, can take a joke and generally get on well with people.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Worzel, if available, after my hero Mr Gummidge.

- Class: Shadow Priest (Human Male). Not everyones taste but they always look good in armour sets Smile

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Priest is a new class to me so i'll work out the best spec once i've levelled. It will be full shadow with a few bits of discipline thrown in Smile

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
Characters of interest are:
70 Human Mage
70 Orc Warlock
63 Dwarf Warrior
65 Human Warlock
60 Dwarf Paladin

Pre-TBC i have done MC/ZG/Onyxia with the human warlock. After TBC i have been playing my Human Mage and Orc Warlock but haven't yet raided with them (and never will if this application gets accepted Wink )

- Reason for rerolling: I have always been in small guilds made up of people i knew from an old Medal of Honor clan which developed an interest in WoW. Any raiding we got to do was with alliances with other small guilds so that we could make up the numbers. Many of these people i knew have now left the game or gone to play Call of Duty 4 leaving the guild a bit sparse.
I have thought about joining another guild with my mage, but you always feel like the 'new guy' and most guilds have already progressed and have a steady group already raiding. Starting from fresh will give the opportunity to get the most out of the game and really progress into WoTLK with a solid group of friends.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Galdan

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? A level head, good sense of humour and a bloke you can rely on when he says he'll turn up.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Making friends, having fun while levelling a new class, seeing the content this wonderful game has to offer all under what appears to be a good foundation of officers.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: Nope

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Yes. I'm usually on most evenings from 8-12 UK time once the kids tucked up in bed (although getting on half hour earlier on raid nights won't kill me). I take a couple of evenings a week off to spend with the mrs (well someones got to do it).

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: I use TS regularly but never used Ventrilo. I am however old enough to remember Roger Wilco!

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes....oh and cherry

- Anything else you want to add?: I'm not a religeous man at all, but spotting your thread on the forums and the fact that you need the very class i want to play kind of looked like a sign. cheers
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your application.

Let me have a quick chat with Sav and we'll be back to you asap Wink
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello, thanks for applying.

Worzel wrote:
- Character's Name:Worzel, if available, after my hero Mr Gummidge.

cheers

Worzel wrote:
I have thought about joining another guild with my mage, but you always feel like the 'new guy' and most guilds have already progressed and have a steady group already raiding. Starting from fresh will give the opportunity to get the most out of the game and really progress into WoTLK with a solid group of friends.

Totally understandable.

Worzel wrote:
What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: Yes. I'm usually on most evenings from 8-12 UK time once the kids tucked up in bed (although getting on half hour earlier on raid nights won't kill me). I take a couple of evenings a week off to spend with the mrs (well someones got to do it).

Just so that I'm clear, am I right in thinking you can make at least 3 raid nights a week between 20.30ish and 0.30ish game time?
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Wurzel

Wurzel

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Savant wrote:
Just so that I'm clear, am I right in thinking you can make at least 3 raid nights a week between 20.30ish and 0.30ish game time?

Yes, 3 nights a week will not be a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Worzel wrote:
Yes, 3 nights a week will not be a problem Smile

Accepted then, our first shadow priest Smile Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Wurzel

Wurzel

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Many thanks. Also thankyou for the fast responses, you're quicker than a McDonalds drive through lol!
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)   Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1