Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meret

Meret

Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)   Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:42 am

Real Life Info

- Name: Chris Larsen

- Tell us about yourself: Hey there, I'm a 21 year old lad from Denmark (duh) and I generally dislike talking about myself. I really have a hard time with these things, but let me try anyways. I've been working for the past 8 months pretty much on and off, with two jobs and as such had to neglect one of the things I enjoy alot, having fun in World of Warcraft. I recently quit one of the jobs, so I should have enough free time to get into things again.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Meret, Preferably.

- Class: Draenei ShadowPriest

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Having only played a Healing priest in most of my TBC experience, I'm not too good at this, but I think something along the lines of this? Of course picking out points in Shadow Focus as I get more hit and sych, maybe switch Improved VE out for something. I'm not entirely sure, I haven't played for 8 months as I said, and never as a shadow priest Smile

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):
Well then, this might be a long one, so grab a drink! I started out as a wee troll rogue back in the big bad January of 2005. I started out on Darksorrow and quickly got the hang of the game as I got into a guild called Fallen From Grace, mostly a casual guild. They did however manage to clear MC in the end, but before that actually happened, I got a wee bit bored and rolled a Night Elf Hunter (I know >.<) on a different account as I wanted to play on the same server. I managed to clear up to C'thun and a good ways into Naxxramas. Meanwhile, TBC got announced for the 16th of January and the guild practically stopped raiding. Not soon after, most of the guild moved to Neptulon and I kind of got left behind as I didn't want to move just yet.

Instead, I rerolled one of these new Draenei thingies, female one, with robes and... Horns. I had chosen a priest! Hearing so much about this super server called Magtheridon, I decided to start there and was actually one of the first draenei's to get to 70. I got into Praemium Callidus and later transfer over my hunter as an alt to play around with when I was bored, whilst not raiding. Praemium Callidus made it up to, I think, Teron Gorefiend and/or Gurtogg Bloodboil and we managed to kill one of them before I got my job and had to go more casual. After a while, I was kicked out of PC and kind of stopped paying for my accounts till a friend of mine asked if he could borrow my priest. I said sure, him being a very good friend, but that turned out to be a valuable lesson. You'll see in the link below.

- Reason for rerolling: As I said, I haven't played for 8 months, and to be fair I'm pretty much craving to get started again. Iruel poked me about you and after seeing your awesome set-up, I know you're the ones I'm destinied to be with <3

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character):
Priest
Hunter
Demise was a friends guild I joined for a bit, but I haven't really felt like playing my hunter so I left the guild again. As you can see, they both have rep from the Ashtongue, if you're worried about me lying or something.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?
Well, first and foremost, a friendly, helpful, experienced person. I'll try to put my personal touch on the chat, but if I get over the top, do feel free to slap me.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?
Well, from what I've read, you seem to be wellstructured and have incredibly capable leadership. I kind of just expect you to keep that up, and ask me if there's anything I can do to help with anything.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:
I have not. I considered applying to Cold Logic, that rerolled on Anachronos some days ago, but I really would prefer alliance. Also, you seem much more structure, while the leader of CL came across to me as somewhat careless.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
Well, I'm currently jobless, looking for another job, and that hopefully shouldn't take too long. Having said that, I don't sleep much more than 4-5 hours a night, so I should be more than able to meet your raid schedule. Every raid most likely.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:
It never complained before Smile

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:
I have, a while ago, just got vent 3.0.2, will have to figure that out, but other than that, I should be good.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes I did, twice actually. I especially like the part about the free sundae with a cherry ontop Smile (I was considering doing a ASCII thingy here saying "YES" but I thought that'd be a bit over the top.)

- Anything else you want to add?: Nothing else than the fact that I'm looking forward to hearing your decision, and I hope my 8 month absense won't hurt too much.

Thank you,
Chris.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)   Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:18 am

Hello, thanks for applying.

Meret wrote:
- What are your expectations of Sacrament?
Well, from what I've read, you seem to be wellstructured and have incredibly capable leadership.

Eeep the pressure Shocked

Meret wrote:
- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:
Well, I'm currently jobless, looking for another job, and that hopefully shouldn't take too long. Having said that, I don't sleep much more than 4-5 hours a night, so I should be more than able to meet your raid schedule. Every raid most likely.

Really great that you will be able to attend every raid, however what I want to just point out is that you will likely have a lot more time to play than other people in the guild, who generally have full time jobs and all that kind of unfortunate business. This might lead to you getting significantly ahead in levels, leaving you hanging around bored while everyone else catches up. How much of a problem is this likely to be to you?

Meret wrote:
- Anything else you want to add?: Nothing else than the fact that I'm looking forward to hearing your decision, and I hope my 8 month absense won't hurt too much.

Not a problem at all.

Overall this is a well written application and I would be happy to accept you, I'm wondering though if the pace of the guild is perhaps going to be a bit too slow for you?
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Meret

Meret

PostSubject: Re: Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)   Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:22 am

I doubt it will be. I haven't leveled a character for over a year, and my memory is really bad, so I will be pretty slow as well, I figure. As for if I hit 70 before everyone else, well, it wouldn't bother me too much. I would hit 70 and I could start helping people out in the "lower" dungeons of outland for example, giving me the rep I need anyways and such. I also have all my tailoring and epic mount grinding and such to take care off, and personally, sitting around and chatting with people would fit me just fine as well.

Lastly, thanks for the praise, and I hope this answer was satisfying enough.

Feel free to ask away if you have anything else on your mind.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)   Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:25 am

Meret wrote:
I doubt it will be. I haven't leveled a character for over a year, and my memory is really bad, so I will be pretty slow as well, I figure. As for if I hit 70 before everyone else, well, it wouldn't bother me too much. I would hit 70 and I could start helping people out in the "lower" dungeons of outland for example, giving me the rep I need anyways and such. I also have all my tailoring and epic mount grinding and such to take care off, and personally, sitting around and chatting with people would fit me just fine as well.

Lastly, thanks for the praise, and I hope this answer was satisfying enough.

Feel free to ask away if you have anything else on your mind.

Nah I'm happy with that answer, like I say, good application. Accepted, welcome to the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Meret

Meret

PostSubject: Re: Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)   Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:25 am

Thank you muchly Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)   Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meret - Shadow Priest. (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1