Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeltanos

Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:37 am

Hey guys, i heard about this and it really interested me, i've read up on all the ins and outs and it sounds like something i'd like to be involved in, now am not sure if all the spaces are taken up or not as of yet but i thought it was worth a shot anyway.

Real Life Info

- Name: Joe

- Tell us about yourself: Well i'm currently living in liverpool and studying law at university, i'm in my first year working hard, hardly working not sure what the difference is! I'm very much into my music and my sports and i love having a flutter in the bookies. I have lectures in the daytime and enjoy going out for a pint on fridays and saturday nights so the said raiding schedule is great for me.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Zeltanos

- Class: Well like i say i really dont mind which class, any you have available, shadow priest would be great

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Well i would spec shadow if the priest is available, i will happily respec for the guild if neccessary. If the priests are all full up i will roll anything bar prot happily.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc): Well i've fully OT Kara twice, and MT'ed Kara up to Maiden, shortly after that the guild fell apart.

- Reason for rerolling: I feel as though i need a change within warcraft, and i feel like the long term plans for this guild seem perfect, along with the fact that it seems a hell of a lot more orginized than most reroll projects i've encountered. Also i feel like a change from the Prot warrior i've been playing on for the past 6 months, i feel as though this is the perfect oppurtunity, as long as i can grab a class in time!

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Chertskey

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? I feel like i can bring some fun, a good sense of humour and of course a shadow priest. Oh and i can take a joke, being at uni i've learnt not to take life to seriously.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Well in the long run i'd like to be raiding irregardless of how long it takes to get there. As they say doesnt matter how long it takes to get there as long as you get there.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?: No

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?: I play quite alot most week nights and sundays, and as aforementioned the raid schedule is perfect for me

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: Yes internet connection is more than able to handle 25 mans.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?: Not ventrilo but i have vast experience with TS. Again i would be willing to use vent and learn how to use etc

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?: Yes i have i'd put the red cherry smiley in but the smileys seem to be broken, more than likely probably firefox playing up again!

- Anything else you want to add?: No, thanks for having a look at my application, presuming that you do! I know it may not be considered the most oustanding, i may not be the most experienced of players but i love to learn and honestly believe i could be a huge asset to the guild.

If theres anything else you need to know, please dont hesistate to enquire.

Thanks
Joe
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:50 am

Thanks for your application.

Let me and Sav have a chat about it and we'll get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasc
Guild Member
Kasc

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:53 pm

You're cool because you have the same name as me Wink

And I'm also planning to go to Liverpool Uni... bounce

Not law though... Aerospace Engineering cheers
Back to top Go down
Zeltanos

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Crilly wrote:
Thanks for your application.

Let me and Sav have a chat about it and we'll get back to you asap Smile

Thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello, thanks for applying.

I like this application. I dont have any problems with it at all, you sound like the type of person who will fit in well with what we are trying to achieve.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild, whisper myself or Crilly in game and we'll invite you.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Zeltanos

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Kasc wrote:

Thats ace, i acutally know someone who does aerospace engineering funnily enough, hes goin to france at the end of this year to do something to do with planes i think. Good money like. But anyway yeh liverpool is awesome, good night life. Ace people, would highly reccomend it mate.! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasc
Guild Member
Kasc

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Zeltanos wrote:
Kasc wrote:

Thats ace, i acutally know someone who does aerospace engineering funnily enough, hes goin to france at the end of this year to do something to do with planes i think. Good money like. But anyway yeh liverpool is awesome, good night life. Ace people, would highly reccomend it mate.! Smile

Wicked ;D Yeah it's also been recommended by a mate of mine too Razz

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)   Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeltanos, Shadow Priest (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1