Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokash

Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Real Life Info

- Name: James

- Tell us about yourself: Hey guys, im from birmingham in the west midlands and am an engineering manager for a local food manufacturer. Im a keen squash player, and also love to play paintball when i get the chance.

WoW info

- Character's Name: Rokash if available on chosen realm.

- Class: Shaman , Enhancement.

- Level: n/a

- Intended spec at max level (feel free to link to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent or similar if you've thought that far ahead): Currently cannot get onto the armoury , but when i can ill post what i think is suitable for end game.

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):Ive had two main chars since the games release, firstly i had a tauren druid on arathor, and experienced most of the pre tbc content -highlights being killing cthun and upto faerlina in naxx.
Since tbc i rolled and raided with my be paladin on aszune realm ( rolled there with a friend who i managed to get to play the game) with whom i have cleared kara, raided ssc inc tries on vashj, and void reaver down in tk.

- Reason for rerolling:Ive had a break from the game since starting my new job, havent played my paladin since sep i think. Have been keen to start afresh on the alliance side for a change after having two horde chars previously. My new job is very demanding and was my reason for leaving wow for a while, but its settled down now and i have been on the lookout for a reroll guild . Yours looks great to me, seems serious enoguh for me but with 4 nights a week raiding maximum which is perfect.

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character: Again, im at work atm and the armoury isnt working for me, search nabul on aszune realm thats my be paladin.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament? Im a friendly person to have around, enjoy meeting and making new friends. Im dedicated to getting the best out of character and always read up on boss fights so i know my role. Overall im an experienced player looking for a fresh start.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament? Im sure it will become a small but serious raid guild, but without the annoying hardcore expectations.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:No

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:Yes im home from around 730 st so all raid times fit in fine for me.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?: yes never have problems with my internet.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:Yes and will speak if required.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:Yes

- Anything else you want to add?: Im really looking forward to playing shaman, and id like to add i do not mind playing elemental if you wanted one of each or something. Obviously i can level enhancement and then change if required , whatever suits the guild most.
cherry
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your application, let me have a chat with Sav and we'll get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:57 am

Hello, thanks for applying.

Rokash wrote:
What are your expectations of Sacrament? Im sure it will become a small but serious raid guild, but without the annoying hardcore expectations.

Yup, thats precisely the idea Wink

Rokash wrote:
Anything else you want to add?: Im really looking forward to playing shaman, and id like to add i do not mind playing elemental if you wanted one of each or something. Obviously i can level enhancement and then change if required , whatever suits the guild most.

Good to know.

I dont have any problems with this app really, accepted as an enhancement shaman. Welcome to the guild, be sure to read the stickies in the guild section regarding choice of realm.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED)   Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rokash-Shaman (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1