Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackrabbit
Guild Member
Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)   Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Real Life Info

- Name:

Magnus

Norway

- Tell us about yourself:

I'm a 20 year old humanoid (at least that's what they say) from Norway, currently studying computer science at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. However, I found that I dislike computer science, so I will switch to something else after the summer's over. My main interests in life are my girlfriend, friends, music (anything from black metal to billboard music), travelling and movies. Oh, and WoW is good too. Anyway, nothing extraordinary in other words. Smile I'm not really used to writing about myself, so I guess I'll stop here, for now. Smile

WoW info

- Character's Name:

Jackrabbit

- Class:

Hunter

- Level:

- Intended spec at max level:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?5020000000000000000000555201005013253135131300000000000000000000 (However I might look into the possibilities of a survival spec as well, depends on gear for the most part)

- Previous WoW experience (raiding experience, former guilds/realms played on, classes/specs played to a high level etc):

I have actually had 2 hunters prior to this one. One level 60 with which I raided MC, ZG and BWL with on the realm Lightning's Blade way before TBC came out.

I then rerolled another hunter on the realm Lightbringer in August 2006, and created a guild called Dust N Bones there with a few people. Despite a few start-up problems, the guild grew reasonably quickly, and we managed to clear ZG, MC, AQ20, Azuregos, and the first few bosses in BWL before TBC came out. After TBC came out many key people (officers, co-gm) lost motivation or had to prioritize other, more important things in life, and one thing leads to another, and so many people left. We then decided to call it a day some time in April, last year. After TBC, the only things we did in that guild were Karazhan (Up to and including The Curator + the chess event), and Maulgar in Gruul's Lair, pre-nerf.

Oh, and I was co-GM and hunter class leader in that guild.

So to sum it up experience wise: MC (full), ZG (full), AQ20 (full), BWL (some) - PRE TBC. Karazhan (up until The Curator) and Maulgar (TBC). I also reached rank 12 in the old honor system before TBC came out (marshal).

I have also had a level 60 mage (pre-TBC) and a level 70 shaman.

|i]- Reason for rerolling:[/i]

This guild. I'm looking for a new, enjoyable and stable environment, and the joy of being part of the establishment of a successfull guild from scratch. I've had quite a long break from WoW recently (5 months, give or take), and now I feel fresh and ready to get back to business. Smile

- Please provide an armoury link (http://eu.wowarmory.com)to your most advanced character:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Jackrabbit

I'm sorry, but that's only my newly dinged shaman, and isn't representative for my previous raiding experience. I deleted my previous high level characters due to the fact I thought I was quitting (school, military and so on), but I eventually came back. That I now regret. On my previous hunter I had approximately 2100 AP and 21% crit, although at the cost of a ridicilious low amount of hp Smile.

Misc

- What can you bring to Sacrament?

Experience. I have had 2 high level hunters at previous times, one of which I was CO-GM and hunter class leader with. I know the hunter class in and out, I was the main puller during our pre-tbc 40 men raids, and I know how to work those traps (trapping multiple enemies at once etc.). I also know how to dish out some good damage. As I mentioned I was the (co)GM of my previous guild, so I'm also quite familiar with the sheer amount of hard work it takes to build a guild from scratch. I am a reliable guy who knows how most of the classes work, and how I, as a hunter, can work in conjunction with them, both in a 5-men environment and in a raid environment. I have also led quite a few raids in all the raid instances I've been to, except BWL and Gruul's Lair.

- What are your expectations of Sacrament?

I expect a friendly environment in which to enjoy the end game content WoW has to offer at a reasonable but at the same time relaxed pace, making new friends along the way, and a strong infrastructure with strong leaders.

- Do you currently have any applications to other guilds outstanding?:

No.

- What are your usual play times, and are you able to fit in with our intended raid schedule?:

Typically Sun - Fri from 16.30 - 01.00 if I have a good reason to stay logged in. Smile Sometimes Saturdays as well.

- Do you have a stable internet connection that can handle 25 man raids?:

6 mbit/1 mbit - it's very stable. So yes.

- Have you used Ventrilo/Teamspeak before?:

Yes, a lot.

- Have you read and agree with the guild rules etc in the 'Whats it all about?' thread?:

Absolutely. I could not find a single thing I didn't like there. Smile

- Anything else you want to add?:

Not really, except that I hope you will consider my application although it says you are full hunter wise. Smile

cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Crilly
Officer
Crilly

PostSubject: Re: Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)   Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your application- I'll have a chat with Sav and get back to you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackrabbit
Guild Member
Jackrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)   Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Just saw that I didn't actually respond properly to whether your raid times suit me or not, but yeah, they do, as I'm online a lot mostly every day of the week (can't seem to be able to edit first post).

I have started leveling already by the way, so that I won't be too far behind should I be lucky enough to get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Savant
Guild Master
Savant

PostSubject: Re: Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)   Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Hello, thanks for applying.

All sounds good, even though at the moment all our hunter spaces are technically full I am inclined to accept you on the strength of your app.

Welcome to the guild Wink I'll get you invited.
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)   Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackrabbit - Hunter (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1